main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA SVRF Council

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by TionneHawk, Jul 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    LDV, PM MJF about the titles. I think they should read "VIP SVRF Council Member". Also, this means you boys have to act like mini-CR's. You have to obey the rules and Terms of Service for the Fan Force. Doesn't mean you can't have fun...just don't abuse the title or LDV can have it removed just as quickly.

re: LDV's story. I would have been hysterical about two minutes into the whole ordeal. Bravo for handling it rationally, though I have no doubts in you LDV.

2. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    Everyone else's screen name seems to be okay, but I'm still green and no title...

TJ

3. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    I'm on it TJ

4. qui-gundi_15

qui-gundi_15 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    nice story, devin.

5. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Thanks AJ

It was ummmmm quite interesting to say the least

6. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Sorry TaintedJedi. I gave you a title the same time I gave the other two their titles. I even went back and checked the admin action log and sure enough, I gave you your title at the same time but I guess it didn't take. Sorry about that. The boards are glitchy from time to time.

7. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    TJ - you owe MJF a thank you ;)

8. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Ok I didn't want to start a new topic for this but there is a new page at svrf.swanb.net. It's a short story page. Only SVRF members can submit their stories.

If you have a story and would like to have it published on the site, just go to the main page, click on the new link, read the rules, and fill out the short story form. If you don't have a passowrd to the forums already, you better PM me for a password.

All entries are subject to review before being posted. No plagiarism

short stories page

9. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    Yay! Short Stories! Um... *reads the rules*... that doesn't leave a whole lot to actually write about, LDV... I can understand the no foul language thing, kinda sorta... but no violence? Dude. What are the Sith supposed to do? Ask the Jedi to dinner and put some Phillips milk of magnesia into their desert? Anyways, thats too bad. I have a ton of stuff I'd like to share with you guys, but I'm not down for butchering my work to fit a G or PG rating... don't mean to sound like Im being nasty, Im just in a blunt mood right now. It is 1:30 in the morning after all.... ^^;

TJ

10. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    I meant extreme graphic violence bro. Like "he cut off the guys arm and blood splattered 10 feet away into someones opened mouth." That kinda stuff

11. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    I meant extreme graphic violence bro. Like "he cut off the guys arm and blood splattered 10 feet away into someones opened mouth." That kinda stuff.

well that puts me out of it. extreme violence is what I write best...and love scenes.

12. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    Hehe... Deadpool...

Yeah, LDV, sorry if I sounded like I was being a jerk last night... I was soooooo tired. ^^;

TJ

13. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    TJ: word of advice, don't post when you're angry or super tired...bad things happen ;)

LDV: Well, I guess the screenplay for FBL:V won't be going up either...graphic violence and all ;)

Speaking of violence: DEADPOOL, CALL ME!

14. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    LOL I dunno Tionne, we can still turn it into a novel and clean up the description of the violence. ;)

15. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Oh I love it when a Fine Woman Begs me to call her. Just makes me tingle.

I'll call ya tonight if I can, I'm going to head to the new HQ and run about a zillion errands.

Kendra is set for practice just tell me when a good time is. Early is better for her. (as in between 4-?)

I need to make some weapons to practice as well, so I'll get on that.

16. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Sounds good you two. See Tionne? You made Dead's day. ;) He just doesn't know what a teaser you are. LOL

17. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Thursday and Friday after 4 is great with me as far as I can tell. We can meet at Casa de Hawk and duke it out with the oh-so-popular PVC swords. (Boy, now we really sound like a buncha geeks)

LDV: yeah I figured that would make him happy. It's nice when your audience is easily amused.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.