main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA SVRF Episode IV: A New Fanfilm

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JoeSunrider, May 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thearm5

thearm5 Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2005
    COOL PIC JOE . I LIKE IT

2. outrider462004

outrider462004 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2004
    I'd be glade to help. However I'm booked on 3 other films. Only one of them is mine.

3. JoeSunrider

JoeSunrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2002
    The pic's not mine. I want to build something like it.

4. outrider462004

outrider462004 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2004
    Then you'll need a good size budget.

5. qui-gundi_15

qui-gundi_15 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    it won't cost much, LDV found these great styrofoam walls for cheap they are like 9 feet tall.

6. JoeSunrider

Jul 6, 2002
    SWEET! Where? How much?

I also wanted to fill it with Jedi Masters in wider shots... I'm thinking of just using drawings, since the shots will be wide. Think that'll work?

7. qui-gundi_15

Jan 22, 2003
    dude awhile ago i did a test using footage from aotc just masking out the masters and putting them somewhere else.

8. JoeSunrider

Jul 6, 2002
    You and I need to talk then.

9. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001

10. JoeSunrider

Jul 6, 2002
    You and he would be playing Jedi Masters on the Council. There will be one short scene in the Council room with us, and the rest of the time you'll be holograms. Very small stuff.

11. Tathlyn_Vrinn

Tathlyn_Vrinn Jedi Youngling

Feb 20, 2002
    New guy here. When exactly are you shooting?

I'm only asking since I'm shooting my own SW fanfilm(characters, plot, and acts are established; will begin writing actual script and drawing up storyboards after current film wraps up shooting) for 3-4 days on the first week of August.

I'm in the middle of finishing directing/producing a short movie(original script, non-sci-fi,non-SW) and should be finished with principal photography sometime next week.

12. TK-855

TK-855 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2004

FYI, Sean did 'Chewbacca' at the Charity Premiere, and his duration in-costume is fairly limited. It's hot just sitting there with the face-mask off, and you'll probably need at least one 'handler' to make sure Sean isn't about to topple over from heatstroke.

13. JoeSunrider

Jul 6, 2002
    I wasn't sure if he would be interested so I kept his part limited to appearing as a hologram. We can shoot it in front of a greenscreen in an air-conditioned room if that'll make things easier. :)

Tathlyn: Not sure when filming will be, I'm hoping for maybe September or when the weather cools down some. This summer I'm way too busy (moving out, stuff like that) to film. I'm gonna try to get all the pre-production stuff done ASAP so once we're ready to film we can just bang it out.

14. JoeSunrider

Jul 6, 2002
    Bump to let you all know I'm still intending to do this.

-Rough script outline completed. Time permitting, I'll have the whole thing done soon.
    -Costume designs for principle characters completed. Going in a different style for one of them. Could turn out awesome or blow up in my face. I'm willing to risk it. It fits his character.
    -If AJ is still in, I have 3 of the 5 principle characters cast. Looking on getting extras for smaller, but still important, parts.
    -Every position I listed before still needs to be filled, except director. I am going to direct, as well as write and act. I'm making this movie for me. Devin, if you're still interested, I want you to be 2nd unit director for the scenes you'll be in.
    -Anyone willing to help out in ANY WAY please let me know. Once I have the script hammered out, I want to hold a meeting and we can discuss who will do what. I'm really excited about this.

Now that my life is stabilizing I can focus on this again.

15. qui-gundi_15

Jan 22, 2003
    yea dude i'm totally in. you know how to reach me to talk.

16. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.