main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA SVRF needs extras!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by TionneHawk, Oct 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    The Sac Valley Rogues are working on an awesome fanfilm and we need extra people! If you have a Jedi costume or are a technically minded person we need you! You can find out more about the film on our boards under the old title "Confrontation" and the new and improved title "Forged by Light: Vindiction".

We are also having a choreography meeting this Saturday at my house in Davis. If you are interested in going PM me and I will send you directions. It will probably last most of the day and include pizza and snacks, so bring a few credits to contribute if you plan to attend.

May the Force be with you!

Edit: My internet may be down this week, so you can also PM Lord_Darth_Vader for directions and info.

2. padme_skywalkr

padme_skywalkr Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 21, 2002
    Thanks for the invite...I'd love to participate...this weekend is bad for me..actually all the weekends this month are...but if you guys are still doing this in November...let me know.

3. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    I'll iron out the old robe to help out in this. I'll just need transport. I am decently trained in making sword play look good. In fake combat scenarios it may take me longer to get the Force Sense going... :)

4. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Thanks guys! With as slow as this thing is getting off the ground we may still be filming next June. ;) I'll keep you posted on dates.

5. sacul-1138

sacul-1138 Jedi Youngling star 5

Nov 9, 2000
    June?!! Oh Ms Hawk that is too cruel to be funny.

*Re-writes her part to make her an EWOK. Take that little lady!

6. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Hey now, Sacul! Get back in your box at the SVRF! No more harrassing the SFFF. Sorry guys, I try to keep them in line, but you know. ;)

Looks like we may actually start filming late this month. Let me know if you are still interested Ming, we have some scenes where we will need a decent number of Jedi all fighting at once.

7. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    When it comes to Jedi fight scenes I'm always interested. :) Keep us posted!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.