main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA {SVRF} Sacramento Valley Rogue Force clan has been made(sort of)

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Enzerumo, Sep 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enzerumo

Enzerumo Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2005
    Well I was playing JK3(jedi knight 3) and remembered that there were clans and saw that in JK3 there were 4 letter or digets for clan tags instead of 3 in outcast so i thought what a good four word name the it hit me SVRF so i can up with the idea that on ocasion we could have some fun its like the fourms but instant and you can bonk people on the head with lightsabers so what you guys think? its only $9.99 at walmart plus theres tone of mods, maps, player modles, you name it someone probly made it for JK3 or 2 just give some feed back the names i thought of were our fourm name + our call signs this is mine"{SVRF}Rogue 18,Mcgyver"another might be"{SVRF}Rogue 17,Avalyn07 or Avalyn" or "{SVRF}Rogue Leader,LordDarthVader" not sure if it'll fit though just want to get some feed back so i can sign it up to the clan regristry or remove the tag and call sign might be good for advertizing.

2. outrider462004

outrider462004 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2004
    Wait, JK3? I thought the last 2 were JK2: Jedi Outcast, and Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy? I don't remeber a 3.

3. Enzerumo

Aug 3, 2005
    academey is 3

4. Enzerumo

Aug 3, 2005
    Hey wut u think of this map we could meet and play here i can supply the server and we split the winning fifty-fifth, me tinks,eh its got ships to fly Arc fighter droid star fighter ep.3 starfighters experimental tie fighters a flyable General Grievous(LOL) and tri-fighters
    http://jediknight2.filefront.com/file/Battle_Over_Coruscant;44537
    screenshots and specs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.