main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KC, MO SW Autographs

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Lordstimpy, Sep 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lordstimpy

Lordstimpy Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 1, 2002
    Well just to add another topic....

Does anyone have any autographs? I got about 20 or so. Most came from Chicago but my favorite two happen to be my Carrie Fisher/Harrison Ford signed pic and my Ray Park I got free for helping out at WWC.

CLick here for pic

2. LukeSkiewalker

LukeSkiewalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    nope don't have any.

3. Orli_Bloom_fan

Orli_Bloom_fan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 27, 2003
    Umm, the most famous autograph i have is from Jodi Benson. You all are probobly wondering "WHO!?" she is the voice of the little mermaid, Ariel.

I also have Joel Nichols and Gary Lezak....

4. clonedmenace

clonedmenace Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 29, 2002
    hmm... i have MY autograph, give me ten years or so and that'll be worth something! :)

but yeah i don't have any star wars autographs. i have autographs from the members of the group b*witched (lol yeah no one remembers them... they sang c'est la vie... a few years ago...)... yeah exciting stuff.

Orli~was she the voice voice or the singing voice? lol jw... lol. i've been told (more than once) that i sing like ariel... not sure if that's a compliment or not... lol! yeah woo i'll stop talking now

5. Laynel

Laynel Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 30, 2003
    I have one! The picture is of this little greeny faced dude holding a lightsaber... :)

6. clonedmenace

clonedmenace Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 29, 2002
    lol wow imagine that ;)

7. Lordstimpy

Apr 1, 2002
    Laynel I take it you won the contest, congrats. I am still looking for a Yoda.

Anthony Daniels is signing at the Dallas Sci-Fi Expo comming up in October, along with a few others. I won't be going but I plan on getting a Danails and a Rena Owen(Taun We) autos from C2 ventures.

8. LukeSkiewalker

LukeSkiewalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    I guess I did have one ;)

9. Lordstimpy

Apr 1, 2002
    Well my collection has grown to 35 autographs, I have a bunch on there way. I spent quite alot of money at http://www.bountyhunter.tk . I also picked some up at http://wattographs.com and http://www.autographabilia.com.

10. Laynel

Laynel Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 30, 2003
    What do you do with them all? I mean, do you put them on the wall, or in a book, or what?

11. Lordstimpy

Apr 1, 2002
    They are on my wall, Wal-mart has document frames for $2 that show the whole picture. I'll get pictures when I get them all up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.