SW Books

Discussion in 'Salt Lake City, UT' started by Matara_Healbo, Aug 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marold Jedi Knight

star 6
    You have to love those witches. I think Courtship is one of my favorite SW books, well after the Zahn stuff. Mostly because of the women though. :D
  2. Marold Jedi Knight

star 6
    *******spoilers*********

Hey Rob, when you said that someone died in Destiny's Way, did you mean for it to be the Vongs Warmaster or Verger?
  3. Tori_Dakk Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Mary, do you speak of "the Courtship of Leia?" because if that's true, i'm thinking of reading it sometime. ;)
  4. Marold Jedi Knight

star 6
    Any book that deals with 64 planets being ruled by women. how is that not good?

Okay I can't remember how big the Hapes cluster is and so I added one with Dathomir.
  5. mini_pounce Jedi Youngling

star 1
    AHEM... i believe it is spelled 'Dathomir' geeezz... some people....
  6. Marold Jedi Knight

star 6
    Sorry autumn, it's fixed now. Could you ever find it in your heart to forgive me? *bats eyes*
  7. ImDaBudge Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Yes. A long time ago I said that someone died in Destiny's Way, I was refering to those two.
  8. Marold Jedi Knight

star 6
    Okay, I was just checking.

And the NJO series is supposed to end in November of this year. The last three books are going to be paperback.
  9. ImDaBudge Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Do you have the newest one? Force Heretic?
  10. Marold Jedi Knight

star 6
    Yes I do, I need to start reading it but I'm nearly done with Wraith Squadron, started that one about 2 years ago I think. I'm working my way back to The Courtship of Princess Leia. I need to read that one again so I can get some things straightened out.

If you don't have the new one, did you want to borrow it? I'm sure you would finish it in no time.
  11. ondiv Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I just finished reading Destiny's Way. I hadn't realized the NJO was ending this November (does a little dance of joy). You mentioned that there are three more books coming out: do you happen to know the names of those books, or at least the most recent one?

Also, does it upset anyone else that the publishers have mostly done these books in paper back? I truely love hard cover and try to get all my books that way. The way that they switched back and forth has really upset me...I disapprove of it.
  12. Marold Jedi Knight

star 6
    The first one in the trilogy is Remnant but they go under Force Heretic. I can't remember what the other two are called and the book is in my room someplace.
  13. ImDaBudge Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Remnent, Refugee, and Reunion are the three in the Force Heretic trilogy. After that there will be two more.... The Final Prophecy and The Unifying Force. Then the GFFA will have to find something that isn't the Yuuzhan Vong.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.