main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CARDS SW Card Trader App Now Available

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by LAJ_FETT , Mar 13, 2015.

1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    From Rebelscum:

The Topps Company, Inc. today released Star Wars™: Card Trader, theofficial Star Wars™digital trading card app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Available now exclusively on the App Store, Star Wars: Card Trader brings the thrill of the chase of digital collecting to Star Wars fans everywhere.

Click through for details on the new features, including the first cards from The Force Awakens!

2. WadiumArcadium

WadiumArcadium Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 27, 2014
    Wish it wasn't iOS only. Then again I'd love a physical version of the cards.

3. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    I want an Android app!

4. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
  5. KeithyT

KeithyT Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 17, 2014
    So addicted to this (which is crazy as it's not even physical cards, AND you can see all cards at all times front and back from within the app haha!) but it is amazingly compelling.

Haven't spent a real penny on it as I'm doing pretty well from daily credits, weekly bonus credits, awards credits, Tapjoy credits, and the best fun is trading. Obsessed with Rebels so collecting those inserts only, but was a month or so late to the party and it's damn tough trading for those earlier cards.

Love it! :cool:

6. Jabba the Pizza

Jabba the Pizza Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2015
    Have commemorative luke and gold yoda! Trade Me! Markous

7. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
  8. KeithyT

KeithyT Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 17, 2014
    Is there anyone on here (maybe even an inactive user who has some of the early cards) who would be willing to trade a Rebels Ezra with me KEITHYT1999 ?

I am genuinely only collecting the Rebels cards as I thought they looked nice and consistent with bright colour design etc, plus I love the Rebels series of course. I installed the app in mid to late April so missed Ezra by a month or so. Have managed to trade and manoevre to get all the other 9 in time for a collection award this Friday but maddeningly one short! And it's the toughest one!

It is virtually impossible to get anyone to agree to trade it (i've been offering up to 4 other Rebels inserts but of course people want the big buck cards like Vintage I think). So if you have one just sitting there with no other Rebels or even if you are lucky enough to have a dupe. Please, please consider me... (ain't too proud to beg haha!)

With Thanks