main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gaming SW Card Trader

Discussion in 'Community' started by Darthmaul208, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    I'm hoarding Teebo (should not be surprising).

2. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008

Happy to trade all my dupes of Vader Sith Lord to you, dude. Enjoy.

cubman987 likes this.
  3. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Tried to pull the first card from the new Mos Eisley set...no luck. Ugh.

I need green Vader and green Solo from the Street Arts 2 set, willing to give blue Solo.

4. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
    Just to note yoy can get a FREE Street Art Series 2 Lando Calrission at the moment.

I wasn't going to collect this series as I'm trying to collect the I am packs but so far to no avail. Is green harder to get?

5. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    I go for it because it's my favourite colour, but it seems to be pretty low on count in comparison to red and blue.

Get friends and family members to work for you!

Darthmaul208 likes this.
  6. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Here is an updated list of cards I have for trade:

Lots of dupe Fans Choice cards
    Red Droids Pictogram
    I've got 2 Gray Posters of Rebellion I have dupes of (don't know how else to describe them)
    Blue Han Solo Street Art 2
    Green Episode I teaser poster
    Red Kanan Rebels Defined
    I have some dupe teals I'll trade.
    And of course any dupe base cards.

I'm looking for series 2 Gold needs, 1977 needs, Space Painting needs, and and Vader cards I don't have....and hoarding Darth Vader Sith Lord series 1 (the one I have over 3,000 of)

If you interested in any of the cards I listed but don't have what I'm looking for feel free to offer a trade anyways, I'll try to counter until we can work something out and I'll always rate 5 stars to anyone who has posted on here even if it doesn't work out.

DieWompRatDie likes this.
  7. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    If you have the newest FC, I was not lucky at all today. Didn't get the new Modernography card, didn't get Zam Wessel, didn't get Sidious, didn't get green Street Art Han and Vader.

8. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Finally pulled a Vintage for the first time and it only took 4 packs...and it's one of the better Vintage cards they put out.

Ewok Poet I do have a dupe of the new Sidious FC, it's yours just send me what you want for it.

Ewok Poet likes this.
  9. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    I can send you a dupe of the last week's one, would that be OK? :) Like you sent that blue Naboo card to me, it's not exactly necessary, but somebody will probably take it from you for something cool. :D

cubman987 likes this.
  10. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    Yep, Fans Choice cards are hard to trade for anything else because they are so common. I gave you the Naboo card because the card I asked for was a much lower count that the one you needed....just trying to make a fair trade, don't want anyone to feel ripped off. :)

Ewok Poet likes this.
  11. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    How do you get fans choice?

Also cubman987 I went through your stuff. Would you be willing to trade say base variants for space paintings? I have a few dupes you don't have but would have preferred space paintings in return.

12. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    Fans Choice cards come out every Wednesday....they have a vote in the morning where they pick 3 cards, usually with a theme, and then have 3 free packs you can pick one of and whichever one you pick that is the card you vote on....in the evening the card with the most votes gets made into a Fans Choice and you can get them in the Mace Windu packs...they are a 10,000 count and 1:10 odds so not as difficult to get and there is a reward card for collecting each wave.

I'd be willing to trade dupe teals and some of my non teal base variants but I didn't see that you had any dupe paintings I didn't already have....

13. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    The rebels defined pack is up

14. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    cubman987 and Ewok Poet

TFA cards are out in the game

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/markcassidycbm/news/?a=124772

I am not sure how you get them or in which pack but I reckon it is random in all of them. I will be buying the boba fett pack because more cards = more chance.

EDIT I looked and I was wrong. A TFA premiere pack is available for 5000 for 2 days inserts are available for 72 hours.
    We will have to help each other out with this.

Ewok Poet likes this.
  15. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    I only pulled Chewbacca so far, he seems to be the most popular, if eBay prices are anything to judge from.

Also, awards for Posters of Rebellion, Icons and Street Art #1 popped up out of pretty much nowhere. I still didn't see one single news item about it.

Nobody informed us of the Light Side award card, either. It's a yellow version of the Yoda card from the actual set. Kinda...kinda lame. :(

So, if anybody needs black Posters of Rebellion, I have four of them and with everything out today, I would rather let them go than go for the other six.

Darthmaul208 likes this.
  16. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    Looks like the topps TFA 77 style vintage cards have been (re)released as " disney store exclusive". There is a little box that says this and that is all that is different from the old one.

Not sure how you get these but probably through the TFA pack. There is a count now of over 1000 for these.

17. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    There is a special pack on the bottom of the packs list. And it's not worth it, they're the same cards like those seven that were previously released. If anybody wants my Poe Dameron dupe, ask.

I Am card packs will cost only 2500 credits until midnight, whenever that is.

18. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    Oh okay it wasn't there when I looked.
    I want the TFA pack but am collecting the I am packs. TFA I think takes the priority.

19. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    cubman987 and Ewok Poet

I have both sent you trades asking for alot if blues. I have given the same number of blues as I am trying to finish my collection off.

cubman987 likes this.
  20. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Assuming that "alot if" is "a lot of" and that your phone/tablet is being silly...

That's weird, I have three copies of that card in inventory. Maybe it's a glitch. Enjoy your blues.

Darthmaul208 likes this.
  21. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    Yeah thanks for that. It is Tapatalk.

I managed to pull a Rey card at the other time I use. 11. 53 bst.

Anyway New pack First Order Helmets. 5000. It is made of three cards with three variants, white, black and red.
    Good luck

22. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    Hey guys, there is a card giveaway through the Disney store, go to : www.topps.com/swct
    Once there it asks for a code and your username to unlock the cards (they go to your bulletin), the codes are:
    SWCTTDSBB8
    SWCTTDSPOE
    SWCTTDSREY
    SWCTTDSFINN
    SWCTTDSKYLO
    SWCTTDSFALCON
    SWCTTDSTROOPER
    SWCTTDSXWING

23. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    So that is how you get those cards!

Thanks.

cubman987 likes this.
  24. JeffJedi

JeffJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 10, 1999
    My name is JefferyJedi there. I'll trade any base cards and I'm hoarding Barriss Offee.

If anyone wants to trade a Blue Vader or Stormtrooper Street Art 2 for the 2nd Green Leia Street Art 2 let me know.

Ewok Poet likes this.
  25. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    FT:
    Shadowbox Greedo (blue)
    Street art series 2 Han Solo (blue)
    Green series 1 street art Darth Vader
    Naboo Queen Amidala (blue)
    One orange space painting
    All my blue and red I Am cards, white I Am dupes
    Rebels: Defined Zeb (blue)
    Women of Star Wars Hera (green) - trading her only for other WOSW.
    Numerous sketchbook dupes, teal and yellow dupes and whatever other base one needs (would not mind doing something like giving 27 reds for an insert, if that helps anybody)

LF:
    I Am cards I don't have, GREEN ONLY
    Women of Star Wars Ahsoka, Zam, Hera (pink)
    Street art series 2 Luke X-wing newer Leia (green)
    Rebels: Defined Hera (blue)
    Fan's Choice Kit Fisto
    Modernography: Enlist Now, Yoda (both grey and red)

At some point, I'll be completing green storyboards, if it's even doable at this point.

When it comes to stray sets, I would be open to trading away all mangas but the black one; but not Clone Attack! and Intergalactic. If anybody would take my brown Intergalactic for two of the black ones I don't have, that would be cool, too.

I would not have a problem trading one of my two stray low-count inserts for something really good, like a Fan's Choice Ackbar. Same for that single Classic Art card.