main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gaming SW Card Trader

Discussion in 'Community' started by Darthmaul208, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    I have four or five series 1 ESB steel dupes, if you need them. I know you won't give me anything I actually want in return, because you're more of a taker than a giver, but I can live with that.

Darthmaul208 likes this.
  2. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008

I sent you a trade for a couple of ESB Illustrated, but, yeah, I don't have a bunch of dupes of those. Guess I'll just have to get those I can... And I'll help out as best I can for collecting those. I have two accounts and open just the ESB Illustrated and Topps old school packs. Gotta be choosy, ya know?

Darthmaul208 likes this.
  3. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012

Hi! :D

I'm ADMIRALVOLSHE. I don't have many dupes or anything, but if anyone needs something I have (and it's not Imperial), you can always ask. I have a lot of ESB S1 dupes. A LOT.

Also if you trade me Imperial characters (Piett, Needa, Ozzel, Jerjerrod, Veers, etc) for something I have, I will probably love you forever. :p

4. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
  5. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008

Trade sent! Welcome to the fun, Admiral Volshe.

Admiral Volshe and Ewok Poet like this.
  6. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012
    Oh my gosh. Thank you. [face_love] :D :D :D

[​IMG]

:p

DieWompRatDie likes this.
  7. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Did any of you really have to quote me for this? :p

8. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012

Yes. So you can witness this beautiful moment. [face_love] :p

Ewok Poet likes this.
  9. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Pulled green die cut Rey after just 1 or 2 packs, but took about 10 packs to get the gray one. It unlocked Master Access for the day where I could try to get the red one at 15k a pack. I opened one and decided that was dumb and will keep my last 100k for tomorrow. (Or trying to finish ESB Illustrated steels).

10. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Good decision, I think! :)

I had all the steels, but I had to give up on three of them. Somebody offered me three missing Journey of Qui-Gon Jinn cards and I would've been crazy to refuse that.

But that Rey...I may have to sort to desperate measures in order to get her. The only other cards I need at the moment are the second grey modern Yoda, FC Chewie (got Ackbar somehow, yay!) and Qui-Gon #9. All of that provided that I pull the second green Yavin when the credits reset at noon.

11. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
    Look at mine if you need them. I have quite a few dulplicates now.
    he-guy what is your username?

12. darthdac

darthdac Jedi Youngling

Sep 28, 2015
    Hey guys I'm new here but I also play card trader!

I'm looking for Classic Art 2 Green needs, hit me up if you have it and it's willing to trade.

My username on it is dengueboy

DieWompRatDie and Darthmaul208 like this.
  13. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Welcome DarthDac!

14. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Rock on! - I think these would make a nice t-shirt, not so interested in going after them in the trading cards I guess.

I failed to keep the game just free to play I guess since I succumbed to eBay to pick up some classic stormtroopers. I've got all the die cuts in green plus Rey in gray.

I took a chance at getting a red die cut with the 50000 credit pack this morning and got nothing but a collegiate insert that I have no interest in. :p

15. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    I vote for a Teebo & Rebo card. XD

Only need one more Modernography card: the red Millenium Falcon. Whatever Modernography dupe you guys need, just take 'em.

16. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    I have in my store something I am not meant to see.
    The pack is called the Retro Kylo pack- Private.
    The description reads To be removed For Topps Eyes only.
    A pack worth 250,000 for 150,000

It costs 150,000 and contains 12 cards
    4 guaranteed ESB inserts
    4 Guaranteed TFA inserts
    4 guaranteed Gold cards.

It allows me to buy it but I don't have enough money.

Just a heads up.
    I would take a screen shot but Android doesn't have that feature.

There is also a new TFA pack Pencils, they look okay but I am stuck collecting ESB Illustrated.
    Do I need to complete the collection by the end day next week for the award card?

Also does anyone know what the "wood" cards are? They are cards that say they can be traded for any other card above a certain card count via "THE_ARCHIVE". It seems they are incredibly rare with one count being 876.

17. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    I saw the Kylo Ren pack too, but also did not want to pony up the credits as:
    I only had a couple series 3 ESB to go at that point which only cost 7500 a pop; I think the TFA cards were just the regular ones that I've already collected with and without the Disney Store logo on them; if I were collecting gold variants, it seems you can buy those 30k packs all the time.

To take a screen shot on android, hold home and power & it will capture the screen.

I'm skipping the TFA pencils, rock on, moment's edge & the new expensive art collection.

I did manage to pull some of the new art of Rebels though - b&w, color, and a b&w with sepia back to back in a master pack.

18. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    If you don't want pencils, I do. I didn't get BB-8.

I'll give one of my Die-Casts for a pencil, gave up on them.

19. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    I bet DIEWOMPRATDIE would trade you a BB-8 pencil card for the right offer. An actual pencil with BB-8 on it was one of the first pieces of TFA merchandise I purchased.

Darthmaul208 likes this.
  20. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Completed the Steel ESB Illustrated cards today, haven't really been getting anything else since those started...need to save up credits and wait for the next good set of cards. If anyone wants any of my dupe ESB Illustrated cards send me a trade.

Darthmaul208 likes this.
  21. darthdac

darthdac Jedi Youngling

Sep 28, 2015
    no one has green classic art 2 for trade?

22. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Haven't been going after the classic art, or the locations, or the other 50 new sets that have come out recently...

I did complete the ESB Illustrated cards in steel (though I don't think there is a reward), TFA die cuts in green (Kylo Ren award) and Rebels art in b&w (Ezra award coming soon). I pulled the gray Rey die cut that very first morning and never really got a trade offer I liked enough to part with it. Also, had to trade my purple Finn basically straight up for a green one to finish that set.

Darthmaul208 likes this.
  23. darthdac

darthdac Jedi Youngling

Sep 28, 2015
    My fan choice chase is almost complete, only needing ackbar. But yesterday i did find strange the voting boot...

24. Suvlaco

Suvlaco Jedi Master star 1

Mar 13, 2005
    Something that's been bugging me lately is people giving extremely (likely 1) star ratings when you reject their trade - even if it's not a fair one or you explain your reasoning.
    I had one guy get upset at a 4:4 yellow trade despite both sides needing each card and having dupes. I've also had others demand five golds plus 4 sold out cards of other types for one or two TFA cards. It's frustrating :(

25. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    The whole system doesn't make sense. If I decline the offer why do I need to rate them? How do you seperate a goos trade from a bad? I always give 5 stars but others in return don't so I'm stuck with a rating if 4.5 despite doing good trades.

I prefer it if people mention why they decline a reasonable trade because it is the good thing to do. For instance I wanted someone's White Ahsoka for a Rebels Inquisitor card, both had a similar count so it was a fair deal, the other person declined saying she was not collecting them.

Another problem is the blind trade, you can only select one card at a time but it doesn't tell you if they are a duplicate card, I get trades through that I decline because of that. I normally use it to find people with the card and then go through a bunch of them to find a duplicate card within them.

There also should be a system to remove players who aren't active anymore because I found a guy this week with 3 copies of the same card I needed but he didn't respond and it looked like there was no activity so he probably only played once.