main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH SW Celebration 2? Who's going?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by LovelyLotus, Mar 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LovelyLotus

LovelyLotus Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    I thought I would ask this question. So who's heading to the Convention? My fiance and I are going, I'm really excited, I got into the costume contest on Sunday. *does a happy dance*

Who else is going?

Lotus!

2. JULES_WINFIELD

JULES_WINFIELD Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 4, 2001
    I consider myself a big Star Wars fan and I shamfully don't know a thing about Celebration 2.

I need to hide.

3. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    That's cool! I'll fill ya in!

On May 4,5, and 6th of 2002 in Indianpolis, Indiana, they are holding the Second Star Wars Celebration II.

www.starwarscelebration.com

There's gonna be a lot really cool people there. You can check out the guest list, or look at the front page of www.theforce.net, and it'll show you who's coming.

So far, Anthony Daniels, Billy D. Williams, with potientals for Carrie Fisher. But they don't know yet.

I'm here to share, so don't feel bad for not knowing. That's what we're all here for! If you need any other info, just ask me or check out the site.

Lotus!

4. JULES_WINFIELD

Feb 4, 2001
    Lando!!! Billy D is the man!! I want to go, seeing Billy D would be awesome.

5. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    My fiancee and I both have 3 day passes, I have a club member lanyard...I'm excited about going, i've never been to a convention like this before, it'll be fun. I think it will be even more fun if we can get this whole Cincinnati Fanforce official by then!
    by the way, does anyone know of a way to go about getting a second club member lanyard?

6. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    The club layards are only given to those with memberships to the Star Wars Fan Club, so to get a second one, your girlfriend would have buy a subscription to the magazine. It's speical only for those with the membership..= )

Lotus!

7. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    Jules:
    Yeah totally! I have a Lando Figure I'd love to have him sign. That would rock!

Padawan:
    There is a Fan Force Party on Friday Night, I have yet to learn information about. My hope is to have the group offical by then.
    The only day I am not available to do group stuff with Fan Force is Sunday. I was picked to show my costume for the costume contest on Suday. The other days are cool tho. It's going to be such a big convention it may be hard to travel in a HUGE pack. But I'm going to spending Saturday night up in Indianapolis, because of the early call time for Sunday. So dinner might be a cool idea..= )

Lotus!

8. JULES_WINFIELD

Feb 4, 2001
    How do you get tickets if they are still possible to get?

Do you have to dress up? I love Star Wars but that isn't my bag baby. Then again I've never done it, I might look good Leia's brass bikini (just kidding everyone). Maybe a Jedi tunic.

9. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    Jules:
    Here: http://swfan.wizards.com/Category.asp?CategoryID=198

And no you don't have to dress up, but I'm gonna. *grins* Hm...I'd have to get you some really real lookin' fake boobs for your Leia costume. You might have to shave your chest. *cracks up* Nah, Jedi Robes would rock. I could help you out with that.

Lotus!

10. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    i haven't decided if i'm gonna wear my Boba Fett costume one day of the convention or not.

I'm actually from indiana originally, but am at school here in Cincinnati, so i'm just staying at home; which is only like 10 miles away.

11. Mara_Skywhiner

Mara_Skywhiner Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 27, 2002
    GOOD NEWS!!!!! My mom talked to me this morning and told me that I am most likely going, since this is really important to me!
    :D :D :D
    The downside is that it would only be for one or two days. :( *brightens* oh well, at least that's better than nothing at all!!!

12. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    Yeah!! I'm glad your going! have you decided the day yet?

Lotus!

13. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Celebration 2 FAQ & Info Thread

The Fan Force Party is open to anyone who posts here (at TF.N) and is willing to buy a ticket. The official sign up thread for the party is here.

It would be great if you guys were official by then, but it won't be held against you if you aren't. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.