main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, OH SW Celebration II.5 Cleveland

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Krash, Jun 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidala-Leia

Amidala-Leia Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2002
    I can drive, but like Matt my car will hold five(though not always comfortably) including myself. I will also need a navigator because I'll have no clue where I'm going.

2. DarthFloyd

DarthFloyd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    Hey all,
    thought I would drop my two cents and let everyone know how things are going.

1) sadly, i got d's in two classes and have to take them in summer school. shoot.
    2) I will be able to go to the meeting, provided someone picks me up. If this is a possibility, my new email (for the summer) is rich8262@collegeclub.com - it would be awesome if someone could come get me cuz I have no way up there barring this. This is, of course, based on the fact that this is still going to happen. Someone either call or email me asap if the idea changes, otherwise I will be ready and rearing to go on the 29th! Talk to you all later!
    CJ

3. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    UPDATED DIRECTIONS:

Coming from I-77 North: Take I-77 to exit 155 (Rockside Road). Make a right onto Rockside Road and down into the valley, (past the 2 floor McDonald's) and turn right at the intersection of Rockside and Canal Road. Follow Canal Road to Tinkers Creek Rd, turn left 1.5 miles to Dunham Rd., the park entrance is directly across the street. There will be signs along the way saying "SW Celebration II.5" with direction arrows.

4. Jenba-Bagro

Jenba-Bagro Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    Hey all, I have been pretty much convinced by Steve (I am presuming he is Luukeskywalker on this board) to come this weekend. Nobody knows me so I just wanted to say hey and see if there is anything I need to know before Saturday. Oh my name is Jenn by the way but since there is another and she was first you can call me Jenni :)

5. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    The name of the park we're going to be at is "Hemlock Creek" When you come to the intersection at Tinkers Creek Rd and Dunham Rd go straight across the street. There is a bridge you cross, and at the end of the street is "Hemlock Creek." I just checked it out yesterday, and it's great! You guys are gonna love it!

6. Luukeskywalker

Luukeskywalker Force Ghost star 5

Jun 23, 1999
    So where and exactly what time do we plan to meet on Saturday morning?

I thought the last time we all talked, we might meet at Polaris Mall in the parking lot or something like that at about 8 am.

Is that it?

I think we need to get a definite meeting place and time set ASAP, so everyone knows.

7. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    I have a pair of maps showing directions once you get of of I-77 if anyone would like me to email them a copy just ask.

8. DarthClerical

DarthClerical Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 28, 2002
    I think we're still trying to figure out an exact area to meet Saturday moring. I know that the Polaris area had been suggested. How about the side where the strip mall is, like by the Best Buy? Just a thought.

9. Luukeskywalker

Luukeskywalker Force Ghost star 5

Jun 23, 1999
    Sounds good to me.

I will create a new thread exclusively about this to draw more attention to this important subject :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.