main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA SW Celebration III update.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by 1Bobafett14, Nov 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_master_sal

jedi_master_sal Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Ya know Em and I are in. (for the full four days of course) Actually we had planned on being there that Wednesday, just to get things settled in. I don't want to rush on that Thursday, driving there, checking in, then going to CIII. What do you folks think? Wanna leave Pittsburgh on that Wednesday?

I'm going to need a corner of the room to store stuff. I think I'm going to either build or buy a very sturdy wooden storage container to fit not only clothes but the stuff I'll be getting there at CIII. I could have a mattress on top of it and use that as a bed, so the guys would have more room, so to speak, for sleeping.

If not that then I suggest that if we get enough participation that those who wouldn't mind, get a cot to sleep on. If they are not to expensive the club itself could pay for these, since members would be making the sacrifice. Besides, we could use those cots for the line at both CIII and Premiere of EPIII. What do you think?

2. Fluke_Groundrunner

Fluke_Groundrunner Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    For CII we got there the night before, so that's definately 'the' thing to do. It will also help to have a good night's sleep and to get inside the convention nice and early, whether that be standing in line, volenteering, or sneaking in when you aren't supposed to be there... not that any of us would know about that (WINK, WINK).

It will be important to get in early and secure tickets to the Opening Cermonies. If George was to show up, this is were he would be. If not George then you can be sure that someone else with a main role in EpIII will be there.

I hope they don't try to add more stuff with the extra day, because 3 days wasn't even enough for what they had last time, especially with the lines and mass confusion.

3. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.