main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SW CELEBRATION's

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by JediCouncilBoy4, May 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediCouncilBoy4

JediCouncilBoy4 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 20, 2001
    I'm new to this whole thing. Can anyone explain what the celebrations are about. Like what you do there? Thanks!

2. vongbait

vongbait Jedi Youngling

Mar 4, 2002
    Well for one you stand in lines to see and do thing. This last one they had peices from the movies. There were also little movies to see. Thirty actors from all five movies were there to sign merchandise or pictures. In the exhibit hall they had Hasbro, Lego, Del Ray, and many more there. We got to play with the new games (board and computer). I got several of my books signed and even free new books signed. Tables of things that they just gave away. It is an experiance you should not let slip by again. The next should be in 2005

3. JediCouncilBoy4

Aug 20, 2001
    Will they stop after Episode 3?

Can you buy stuff? Like would they have action figures?

4. DarthSidious990

DarthSidious990 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    After Episode III, I doubt there will be any continuation of the action figures. However, Lucasfilm will produce the DVD's for the original trilogy, but, still, probably no more action figures.As far as the Celebration, there will be one more right before EIII, and that will be it.

5. JediCouncilBoy4

Aug 20, 2001
    I hope they make more action figures. like of the EU and more from the movies.

6. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 2002
    they made the EU one about 10-15 years ago, Thrawn, Mara. they didn't do well, so they stopped making them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.