main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIDEO SW characters in Disney Infinity

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Ahsoka's Tano, May 1, 2015.

1. Jedi_Jade-Skywalker

Jedi_Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 3

Oct 8, 2000
    I don't know if this helps, but I've played Infinity when we've had week-long power outages and no internet. Yay generators! Characters stayed leveled up. I thought a figure's level was saved to the figure itself, which is why they maintain levels regardless of game or console version.

I'm still really bummed about the cancellation of the game. The new content that was coming (Rogue One and POTC especially) sounded like a lot of fun. I was hoping the game would still be there once I get my health issues and injury dealt with. Almost a year, and my wrist hasn't healed.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  2. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014

Hmmm I guess that would make sense; that the figure's level was saved to the figure itself. I still like playing it on occasion; change of pace from more challenging games that can leave you frustrated.

Jedi_Jade-Skywalker likes this.
  3. Jedi_Jade-Skywalker

Oct 8, 2000

I agree. Plus its fun doing totally random things in the Hub. Like stomping the AT-ST's foot next to the little bears or in the middle of the parade.

4. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I know this is a pretty old thread and hardly anyone plays this anymore; but I thought I'd mention that PSN is offering Infinity 3.0 for only $6.00 with a PS Plus account.

5. Jedi_Jade-Skywalker

Oct 8, 2000
    Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  6. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    If you like the figures for their own sake my local Entertainer toy store (UK) had a bunch for only £4.00 each. I'd have bought the Fett but I already have him (not for the game - I just liked it). They had Vader as well along with some non-SW figures.

7. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    The game itself (3.0) version is for less than $5.00 at Gamestop.