main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SW characters needed for the July 9th event

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by Bodo_Janx, Jun 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bodo_Janx

Bodo_Janx Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 2004
    TTF Members and guest of our forum:

The Tommy Lee Edwards signing event at Barnes & Noble - Brier Creek will be here before you know it. And I need Star Wars characters at the event to interact with the guest, especially the kids. If you are interested in attending in character, please email me at bodojanx@hotmail.com. I especially need a Darth Vader to attend this event, and many other characters. Once I recieve an email naming which character you plan to come as, then I will post that character on this forum so we will not have duplicates (i.e. two darth vaders). But some duplicates will be excellent (i.e. Unnamed Jedi/Sith, Stormtroopers, Tuskin Raiders, etc.)

The Carolina 501st does have an the event already planned that day, and can not officially commit to the signing event. But the Carolina 501st is helping TTF to send out emails to its members to contact me if anyone in their group is interested in attending the signing event. For Carolina 501st members who are interested in this event, please email me your character and I will post that character on this forum. If any members of the Carolina 501st contact me and plan to attend this event in character, then both groups will share this event and it will be stated as a collaboration event on our website.

Thank you for your time,
    Bodo Janx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.