SW chat

Discussion in 'Tampa Bay, FL' started by BIGBRET, Jul 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIGBRET Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey everyone, I have set up a SW chat room in my forums. Time is 9:00 EST, Day is thursday. Hope some of you will stop by. Of course we will be dicussing anything the group wants, not just SW.
  2. BIGBRET Jedi Knight

star 1

This is going to be a good opportunity for all of us to get together in one place at the same time. I was hoping that I could count on my fellow floridians to help me get this started. Consider it our own personal Orlando chapter chat. Hope that some of you will stop by. Bring a friend.
  3. Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff

VIP
    star 4
    If I am here and I remember, that's the big one, I will stop by. :) But then, I am not really Orlando so...
  4. BIGBRET Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sorry I meant to say Central Florida Chapter, not Orlando. Also the Chat is in my forums, not here at JC. Follow the link in my signature to the forums. Thanks, BB
  5. BIGBRET Jedi Knight

star 1
    Just wanted to write and thank those of you who stopped by. It went so well that we are going to host another one. I am thinking of a monday night this time. I will let everyone know when I nail down a date.
  6. BIGBRET Jedi Knight

star 1
    SW chat tonight! At the Planet Doom Chat room. 5-8 Central time. Hope to see you there.
  7. CFOX Jedi Padawan

When are you going to have another chat meeting?
  8. BIGBRET Jedi Knight

star 1
    hey Cfox, Nice to see some new people in here. I can host a chat anytime. I stopped for a couple of weeks because no one seemed to be interested. If that has changed just let me know and we can schedule a chat.
  9. CFOX Jedi Padawan

If you do host a chat, let me know. I'd like to meet everyone in the area who likes Star Wars too. It would be awsome if we had a big central FL chapter.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.