main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL SW chat

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by BIGBRET, Jul 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIGBRET

BIGBRET Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 15, 2001
    Hey everyone, I have set up a SW chat room in my forums. Time is 9:00 EST, Day is thursday. Hope some of you will stop by. Of course we will be dicussing anything the group wants, not just SW.

2. BIGBRET

Jun 15, 2001

This is going to be a good opportunity for all of us to get together in one place at the same time. I was hoping that I could count on my fellow floridians to help me get this started. Consider it our own personal Orlando chapter chat. Hope that some of you will stop by. Bring a friend.

3. Lord_Gita

Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 5, 2000
    If I am here and I remember, that's the big one, I will stop by. :) But then, I am not really Orlando so...

4. BIGBRET

Jun 15, 2001
    Sorry I meant to say Central Florida Chapter, not Orlando. Also the Chat is in my forums, not here at JC. Follow the link in my signature to the forums. Thanks, BB

5. BIGBRET

Jun 15, 2001
    Just wanted to write and thank those of you who stopped by. It went so well that we are going to host another one. I am thinking of a monday night this time. I will let everyone know when I nail down a date.

6. BIGBRET

Jun 15, 2001
    SW chat tonight! At the Planet Doom Chat room. 5-8 Central time. Hope to see you there.

7. CFOX

CFOX Jedi Youngling

Aug 26, 2001
    When are you going to have another chat meeting?

8. BIGBRET

Jun 15, 2001
    hey Cfox, Nice to see some new people in here. I can host a chat anytime. I stopped for a couple of weeks because no one seemed to be interested. If that has changed just let me know and we can schedule a chat.

9. CFOX

CFOX Jedi Youngling

Aug 26, 2001
    If you do host a chat, let me know. I'd like to meet everyone in the area who likes Star Wars too. It would be awsome if we had a big central FL chapter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.