main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary SW Collector needs assistance!!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by MatamFowas, Apr 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MatamFowas

MatamFowas Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 28, 2004
    Anyone collecting EP. III figures out there. I need your help.

I've got:
    Obi-Wan #1
    Yoda #3
    R2D2 #7
    Grievous' Bodyguard #8
    General Grievous (four saber) #9
    Darth Vader #11
    Anakin (Slashing) #28
    C3PO #18
    Shaak Ti #21
    Kit Fisto #22
    Aayla #32
    and the Sneak Previews of Grievous, Tion and R4

I'm desperately trying to find:
    Palpatine #35
    Royal Guard (Blue AND Red) #23
    Clone Commander #33
    AT-TE Tank Gunner #38
    and any others above #33

I live in the Columbia, MD area. Anybody got any spots I should check out in order to obtain these?

2. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Check Kohls for figures #33-40. They're more expensive there but they should price-match.

And for the others, just keep checking Target, WalMart, and TRU.

3. jade-sabre

jade-sabre Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 18, 2000
    Any thing over #32 hasn't really shipped yet to the main stores. I am sure they will be easy to find in a month or so. Patience is your friend.

4. MatamFowas

MatamFowas Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 28, 2004
    I'm sorry to say this but the Kohl's nearest to me didn't have any #33+. However, I still have one more I could try. AND all was not a complete loss. I went to the Target nearest to it, and they had ONLY ONE Polis Massan out. So I got that.
    I swear that my conspiracy theory about Target only putting out one 33+ figure every so often is TRUE!

Also, I pose a question to those who say that the higher figures will be released in time. If that's so, then how come Amazon, TRU.com, etc. all don't at least have the option to pre-order the #33+? If the higher ones are out (obviously they are, 'cause there are loads of people on here saying they've gotten them at stores) then how come you can't order them on these Web sites?

5. KnightThomas

KnightThomas Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2004
    All I can say is keep looking, I had to do that to get an original Princess Leia hasbro action figure, but I found it, crazy luck.

And yay! I got my first two Ep3 figures, ah, I love being an underfunded collector.

BTW, I think I found a Palpatine 35 at Wal-Mart, didn't get it though, I dunno if you've been to Wal-Mart yet but it might be worth checking out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.