main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass SW collectors Swap meet....

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by chewykingwookie, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    Alright folks I know this has mentioned a few times and I think now is the time to make this a reality. I plan on hosting this event at my "new" house in Sutton, MA. I know some of us may be out due to the location. The dates that are currently best for this would be either May 31st or June 1st. This "meet" will be one were all MA collectors are welcome to attend. I have had talks with folks here and over at sandtroopers.com about this and like the responses I have been receiving I know other collectors that don't go to the various boards that like the idea as well.

The event doesn't necessarily need to be a pure swap or trade there can be sales. I have started a separate yahoo group for this event. Here is a link to the group. http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/maswcc/. There is more info located there for the event.

Thanks in advance and hopefully we can make this an annual thing.

Jorge

2. Darth_Beanie

Darth_Beanie Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 20, 2008
    just joined :)

Lookimg forward to the swap.

3. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    Jorge apparently forgot the June meet was tentatively scheduled for the Hot Dog Safari on June 1. S'OK...I'm willing to hold off for next year...the MA collectors swap meet may be more important for exposing this group as long as Jorge brings it up w/ everyone. :)

4. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    The swap meet is not a formal meet for the group. It is just a thing I am throwing together. It will probably be on the 31st and if people want to go to this and to the Hot Dog Safari they can since that was the formal meet for June. I can always move my date that should not be a problem.

Jorge

5. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    I'm with Jorge. Since this collector's meet will most likely happen on Saturday the 31st, there shouldn't any conflict for people wanting to attend both get-togethers. Plus, this collector's meet is not an 'official' meet since there will be people from actual collecting sites there as well as from here.

6. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    Wish I could go but I'll be gone by then. :( I'll let you guys know when I start up my eBay auctions again though. I'm getting rid of most of my 12" figures, and I have tons of other stuff to go through yet...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.