SW d20 RPG

Discussion in 'Seattle, WA' started by orothelous, Feb 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. orothelous Jedi Knight

star 1
    Anybody else play the SW d20 rpg, or interested in playing? I got the book, but haven't played yet. I'm a DnD veteran so am very familiar with the rules. Anyone else in?
  2. Maco_Star Jedi Knight

star 2
    Orothelous...Hey just wondering about this game of yours...maybe u should bring it to the next meeting...I think we should shoot for next saturday. What do u think?
  3. orothelous Jedi Knight

star 1
    I most definitely will bring it. I think you will like it! As for this saturday, my mother in law is in town and I must be present to entertain her for this and the next saturday. Sorry... :(
  4. DetShogan Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey, sup? I've GM'd and played in both the D20(Wizards of the Coast) and D6(West End Games) versions of Star Wars RPG. In fact I have a crap load of the Miniatures and the D20 Books. Defenitely would be interested (as long as I don't have to run the game).

-Paul
  5. Maco_Star Jedi Knight

star 2
    i've never playd but i like the kotor series and love the e.u., so i figured this would be cool to learn a new game.
  6. orothelous Jedi Knight

star 1
    I would be willing to try and GM, we'll talk about next meeting. Speaking of which that should be organized maybe? Where has our city rep been?
  7. micdavis Force Ghost

star 4
    Sorry folks.

I am working on a bunch of parts to a big new rollout for Seattle.

Haven't been able to put as much time into as it needs.

Soon.

Anybody of course is free to post, or plan anything they want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.