main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO SW Documentary on A&E

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Sith-Kazar, Sep 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith-Kazar

Sith-Kazar Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2002
    I just watched A&E's documentary on SW and I started crying! I suddenly realized how long it has been since I have watched the OT (nearly a year). I have been so busy with school and work that I have ignored my love of SW. Its been forever since I've posted here. Now all I want to do is cut school tomorrow to stay home and watch all five movies! I think I'm going to try and hold off for 9 more days (for the DVDs), but I don't know if I'll make it.

When I saw the documentary it was like, I suddenly remembered WHY I'm a SW fan, something I somehow had forgotten.

EDIT: Locked Per Request

2. chiss_man

chiss_man Jedi Master star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    (BTW, this should probably go in the September 12th Thread, but I feel really compelled to answer you)

I totally agree. I haven't watched the OT in forever (because I've gone to all DVD's) and I was so moved by this documentary. It may be geeky and not what the "popular" types like, but Star Wars is my thing. Seeing this helped me realize that again and reaffirm my love of the franchise. It's like seeing an old friend after a long sepeartion, it felt really good.

3. VoijaRisa

VoijaRisa Jedi Master star 5

Oct 12, 2002
    I missed it. Damn physics HW. Anyone get a copy of it or know if it will be reaired?

4. quigon_brian

quigon_brian Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2001
    it'll be on the 4th disc of the DVD set

5. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Head to the other thread please. I"m going to lock this one because we don't need two.

Also, Jon you can borrow mine if you want (when I get it).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.