main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SW EIII Midnight Showing In Seymour Connecticut....

Discussion in 'Archive: Connecticut' started by Jedi9181, May 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi9181

Jedi9181 Jedi Master star 1

May 2, 2005
    Tonight/Tomorrow At Entertainment Cinemas in Seymour, CT.

Don't know if there are still tickets left, I was wondering whom is going there to see it. I am looking to meet other SW fans from here and the surrounding towns. I am and will be in costume.

Peace.

2. Jedi9181

May 2, 2005
    Ok, just got home at 3 and I was there. I wore my Jedi Garb and brought my FX lightsaber with me. :) Everyone got a huge kick out of it. Besides the Entertainment Cinemas Employies, I was the only one in costume. I didn't mind. I really enjoyed being the only one there in costume.

Peace.

3. hchristensenfan

hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    THAT WAS A GREAT MOVIE!!!! :)

4. ARC-1138

ARC-1138 Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    That was certainly worth waiting for. I've only seen it twice (19th) and I can say that a THX certified theater using a DLP projector really adds to the experience. I went to a 09:00AM private showing in Stratford, CT (non DLP, non THX) and a 07:00PM DLP showing in Trumbull, CT. I work in Trumbull so it was an easy ride for me. However, I was so pleased with the difference in the theater I'm going to insist that friends/family go there to see it. The movie was certainly one of the better ones. I still think ESB is the best movie out of the six but ROTS and ANH are pretty close (for differnt reasons).

5. Jedi9181

May 2, 2005
    i may have to go to trumble this weekend then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.