main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga sw ep 3 fan script opening scenes: fall of the jedi

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jedi-chaz-windu, Mar 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi-chaz-windu

jedi-chaz-windu Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2004

fate of the jedi

opening crawl ends and the set focuses on the planet coruscant. the set then moves to a view of a republic flag ship patroling the coruscant space system. suddenly the flag ship starts deploying its jedi starfighters and clone fighters.

prologue

jedi 1: all jedi follow me. prepare for attack.

anakin: the seperatists fleet will be exiting hyperspace in a few moments.

kit fisto: ok lets review the plan. gold squadron follow me to engage the droid fighters, clone squadron attack the smaller federation battle ships and red squadron attack dooku,s flag ship.

jedi 2: the main objective is to destroy dooku either onboard the flagship or in his escape ship.

jedi 1: try to keep as many droid transports from deploying their troops on coruscants surface.

obi-wan: my scopes show a massive fleet leaving hyperspace at decimal 2-8.

jedi 3: all fighters prepare for assault!

clone commander: lock s-foils in attack positions.

the fighters and republic flagship assemble its self to meet the seperatists fleet head on while the rest of the republic navy approach the flag ship and fighters. just then the seperatists fleet comes out of hyperspace and emidatly begin to fire upon the awaiting republic.

shaak ti: evasive manouvers!

the republic and seperatist fleets collide destroying several ships from each fleet. the droid starfighters deploy and attack forociosly.

shaak ti: there all around
    me im under atta....(explosion)

kit fisto: shaaaak tiiiii!!!!

jedi 2: help me kit fisto im damaged severly!

kit fisto: im coming hurak neem!

kit fisto sends a barrage of blasts at the three fighters following hurak neem destroying all of them in a huge explosion.

jedi 2: thanks kit!

the battle rages on feiercly creating heavy casualties on both sides.

scene 2
    sep flagship bridge

rune hakko: the jedi have gathered a huge army!

sep captain: we must launch the droid transports to land on coruscant!

rune hakko: count dooku, the attack is going well... for the moment...

dooku: the offencive on coruscant is under way but 50 percent of the transports will be shot down in space and a further 15 percent will be destroyed while landing.

rune hakko: lets hope those statistics dont come true!

scene 3 coruscant front line

ki adi mundi: the first transports are begining to land.

plo koon:all cannons focus on the nearest transport

clone commander: all quadronts to sector 1 point 5

the turbo lasers begin to cut the transports down out of the sky.
    the un hit transports land and the first ones deploy droidekas and super battle droids.
    the next wave of transports that land deploy battle droids.
    then the turbo lasers focus on the landed transports destroying them to prevent the escape of the battle droids.

clone captain: battalion...charge! the two armies charge into each other cutting each other down.
    after an hour of battling the droids slowly get beaten back and the clones destroy the last few droideka and battle droids.

ki adi mundi: come in master anakin come in...

anakin: im here master mundi the seperatists flagships are fleeing and all have their hyperdrives disabled.
    dooku unfortunatly has escaped but an officer from the trade federation ship we managed to capture called nute gunray is been interorgated and we will soon have the location of the seperatists base!

scene 4 jedi temple

obi-wan: master yoda, yet again the seperatists have suffered a huge blow.

yoda: very good...very good!

mace windu: when we get the location of their base i will take a battalion to destoy their droid factories there.

anakin: this bloody war will soon be over and when it is i will have the satisfaction of knowing I KILLED dooku for giving me this blasted robo arm and all the jedi deaths at geonosis...

part 2 continues soon!

2. ArnaKyle

ArnaKyle Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.