main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

SW Ep II (Insert Pretentious Title Here) - FINISHED 11/07

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi-Jae, Mar 3, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sabrelight

sabrelight Jedi Master star 4

Dec 21, 2000
    Your fic has reduced Darth Nemesis to this

[link=http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/daniyal96/vwp?.dir=/Family&.src=ph&.dnm=born+to+be+a+sith.jpg&]Darth Nemesis[/link]

2. Jedi-Jae

Jedi-Jae Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2001
    Hey, I got 1000 posts for this! *does DD's happy feet dance*

Thanks, QueenSabe (Sock :D ) and sabrelight! I glad you enjoyed it.

Sabre, I was afraid you had gone on vacation already. Here's an order from your master - at least one more post for Love Found and A Knight of Darkness before you go! Nice pic, btw! :p

3. DarthLothi

DarthLothi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2001
    Wow, J-J, that was outstanding! A great ending to a great story. I'm just sorry there's not any more.

Sequel, right? :D

Hey, I know exactly how Anakin felt when he turned to see Padme standing at the entrance to the church...

4. sabrelight

sabrelight Jedi Master star 4

Dec 21, 2000
    Master you are too kind!

I'm here! But I'm busy preparing to leave. Our flight leaves from Karachi, so we'll spend a couple of days there with my grandma before we leave. I'll try there to get a post or two before I leave.

BTW congrats on your 1000 post.

I got mine too! 1100, I didn't realise had had passed it. :D

5. Ashamaphone

Ashamaphone Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2001
    OMG!! I can't believe I missed that!! I loved the ending!! It had the perfect combination of mush and chills to satisfy anybody!! :D Now I'm just sorry it's over...

6. DarthLothi

DarthLothi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2001
    All right, people, if you haven't read this, get in here! You're missing out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.