main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga SW Episode III: Jedi Fall (Fan Fiction)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RolandofGilead, Dec 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RolandofGilead

RolandofGilead Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2001
    This is a work in progress begun long before actual production for Episode III began. I put together some of the best rumours and my own suppositions of the action expected to take place in the film so be warned. While nothing will be exact, there might very well be some real Episode III spoilers, however unintentionally contained herein.

I'm posting what I have so far, but if you like it, that will certainly encourage me to continue with more.

Star Wars Episode III: Jedi Fall

It is a dark time as the Republic crumbles under the weight of war and corruption from within. Supreme Chancellor Palpatine has instituted a state of martial law in the outlying systems. Massive garrisons of clone armies have been stationed throughout the Republic in order to control the insurrections of the Separatists. As war wages on, the Jedi Knights, guardians of peace, suffer the greatest toll in lives and the support of the people. War has forced many beings from their homes and the people have begun to suffer under the oppression of the new regime.

The remaining battleships of the Separatist armies now gather together above the once quiet planet of Naboo. Senator Padme Amidala is attempting desperately to reach a peaceful agreement as the armies of the Republic, led by General Obi-wan Kenobi, circle in for a final confrontation.

A massive Alderaanian Battlecruiser swells into view, blotting out the multitude of blinking stars that float about the small planet of Naboo. From the monstrous ship's underbelly spills a bulky Corellian Cruiser surrounded by three experimental class single ion engine fighters led by Commander Anakin Skywalker.

Anakin, feeling more at home with a starship?s controls before him than anywhere else in the universe, leads his team into a protective formation over the diplomatic vessel. Keeping one eye glued to his systems, and one on the looming Geonosian Frigates above him, he guides the cruiser beneath Naboo?s protective planetary shields. Anakin toggles his communicator: ?Remain in secure formation while I guide the Senator in. Let me know if any of the Separatist?s forces so much as blinks.? The squat freighter settles onto the landing platform with the Anakin?s fighter beside it.

Anakin is up and out of the cockpit with time to spare as the freighter gangplank lowers to reveal Senator Padme Amidala surrounded by Naboo Security. The guards move to protective positions about the landing platform as Padme and Anakin move in for a hurried embrace. The young Jedi closes his eyes and stretches out through the Force, searching for prying eyes. But his mind is pulled back to the power developing deep inside his young wife. ?You?re starting to show,? he says with a gleam in his eyes. ?The Force is strong with him.? Padme shoves her secret husband good naturedly with just a hint of embarrassment. ?I do not,? she whispers. ?This is my camouflage dress,? she laughs. ?I notice you?re still calling it him, you don?t know anything yet it?s too early.? Anakin grins, ?I know enough.? The Senator regains her composure. ?This is a serious matter Anakin, I can?t believe you?ve got me laughing at a time like this.? ?You?re beautiful when you laugh,? Anakin replies. ?But you?re right this isn?t the time. Padme are you sure this is the answer? It doesn?t feel right.? Padme?s caresses her husband?s cheek, ?I have to try Anakin. I don?t want our baby growing up in such horrible times. If there?s anything I can do to give him a peaceful childhood, I must at least try.? Anakin smiles and pats her stomach lovingly. ?You?re right. He deserves order not conflict and destruction.? He kisses her for one long lasting moment, and then the young Jedi turns to leave. ?Be safe Padme. I?ll be right up there waiting for you.? ?Goodbye my love,? she calls back, and Anakin hops back into his starfighter and leaps back into the stars. His comm. Clicks: ?thank you for your guidance Jedi Skywalker,? Padme calls with just a hint of humor in her voice. ?Stay safe,? the y

2. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    Interesting story... ;)

I liked this chapter very much.. :)

Can't wait for more ;)

3. icxggrethixzchain

icxggrethixzchain Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 24, 2002

what exactly did catching the lightsaber in the mechanical hand do,was that enough to damage Anakin so that the Vader costume must be used for life support,or will those injuries occur later.....

also i like that 'Palpitine'(i assume)was able to turn off the lightsaber and force catch it-never been done in the films yet,that'd take the power of....well someone who is a maniacal Emporer

4. RolandofGilead

RolandofGilead Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2001
    Thanks LaYa, there is more to come. It's all written in my head, it's just a matter of time to pull it all out.

icxggrethixzchain, the point of the injury was to destroy Anakin's first "bionic" appendage while at the same time show him struggling through the pain and using his mechanical parts to his advantage. Sidious' simple manuever allows me to show him overpowering Anakin with ease, while at the same time not doing anything grandious or out of character. It's not unlike him unlocking Luke's binders in RotJ. A simple, but intricate manipulation of the Force.

5. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    It's all written in my head, it's just a matter of time to pull it all out.

Great ;)

6. Keeper_of_Swords

Keeper_of_Swords Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    Well written indeed. A very good interpretation of Episode 3.

7. _across-the-stars_

_across-the-stars_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2003
    Wow. Nice job, Roland.

This is fast-paced. My eyes were glued to the screen. ;)

You've done a good job putting together an Episode III story. :)

~ats~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.