main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST SW Episodes X,XI and XII and other post-ST trilogies

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by MillenniumFalcon2015, Sep 5, 2013.

?

What should Episodes X-XII be about if it happens?

Poll closed Nov 4, 2013.
  1. The further adventures of the new heroes from the ST having adventures in the Unknown Regions

100.0%
  2. Set hundreds or thousands of years with new heroes having adventures in other galaxies

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MillenniumFalcon2015

MillenniumFalcon2015 Jedi Master star 3

Aug 18, 2013
    I really hope there will be SW Episodes X-XII with the adventures of the new ST heroes. And maybe after that another trilogy (Episodes XIII-XV) set hundreds or thousands of years after ROTJ/ST. But what would Episodes X-XII be about? I think another Sith villan would be boring. How about the Empire ruling the galaxy with the New Republic/Galactic Alliance being demoted to the fugitive Rebellion from the OT with the One Sith taking over the galaxy again or have two factions of Sith against each other? A Sith vs. Sith war? This would be somewhat loosely based on the Legacy era comics. Or how about two alien warlords against the NR/GA but totally fighting against each other for control of the galaxy or the Unknown Regions? Descendants of Thrawn and Nuso Esva perhaps or members of their species rising to power forming their own empires in honor of their ancestors/predeccesors? How about the new heroes from VII-IX having adventures in the Unknown Regions against the two evil warlords and their empires including their massive fleets of warships or having an adventure in another galaxy neighbouring the GFFA encountering new enemies and allies spreading the New Jedi Order?

And what about a trilogy set hundreds or thousands of years after the ST? Will the GFFA have advanced hyperdrive technology to travel to other galaxies millions of light years away from the GFFA and perhaps encounter an Intergalactic Republic or Empire waiting for the GFFA to join.

Perhaps we could expect Episodes X-XII to hit theaters in 2025,2027 and 2029? And/or even the Post-Fourth trilogy or Fifth Trilogy(XIII,XIV and XV) to hit theaters in 2037,2039 and 2041.

2. chris hayes

chris hayes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 2012
    I go with further adventures of the ST ,

However IN B-4 THE LOCK [face_cow][face_dancing]

3. Corvax855

Corvax855 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 23, 2011
    Depends on how well the ST and the first two spinoff films perform financially. If any of them even slightly under-perform (doubtful, but possible) Disney will drop Lucasfilm like a hot potato, and there will be no movies from that point on. Last I heard, they ditched Bruckheimer after The Lone Ranger debacle. I agreed with that decision, but it would suck to see Lucasfilm put into the same position (even if the movies bomb), given how much we all love SW, etc.

4. Darth Horn Rollo

Darth Horn Rollo Jedi Master star 1

Nov 2, 2012
    I appreciate the enthusiasm of the OP, but we're not even sure yet what the ST will be about or when it will be set. Trying to envision another trilogy beyond one that we can only wildly speculate about is a bit too much, I think. If there's a plan to have a movie or a trilogy set thousands of years into the future, I would hope that it would be completely disconnected from the Skywalker saga, of which the ST will likely be a part. A trilogy set thousands of years in the "past" or "future" (the reference point, time-wise, I'm assuming is the Battle of Yavin) should be a different animal all together, which would make completely separate from the current existing, or soon to exist, saga. And game planning three trilogies beyond the ST? Let's not get carried away...

5. The Hellhammer

The Hellhammer Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2012
  6. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Yep... it's that time, again...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.