SW Fan film project seeking help!

Discussion in 'Boston, MA' started by Shen, Apr 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shen Jedi Padawan

Hello, and thanks for reading. My name is Scott McConnaughey and I am a student who has currently just begun my first SW Fan Film project, code name: "Shadow Moons."

Although that may sound secretive and pretty stellar, it really may not be as crazy as it seems. The project we are working on is a for the Star Wars Fan Film awards in June. It will be a featurette, if all goes well, and hopefully worth the effort put forth by taking home some award. The project is rather last minute, yes, but achievable. The script is written and actors have been selected, and filming will begin next week!

Right now I am looking for anyone in the Boston area with costumes who would be willing to be in my fan film.
    I am looking specifically for:

Stormtroopers

Imperial Leaders

Scout-troopers

And possibly others

I hate to say it, but we ourselves are trying to fundraise just enough to support our habits, so paying you is probably not an option... but I can assure anyone willing to help with this will find it to be a worthwhile and fun endeavor.

Any costumes you have at all are more than appreciated. Respond if you're interested or send email to elitodd420@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.