main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

BC SW Fans In Fraser Valley!!!! (There Must Be More Of You Out There)

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by clee94, Apr 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clee94

clee94 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 12, 2002
    I really want to get a FF Chapter going out here in the valley. I can't do it alone people, if you live in Chilliwack, Mission, or Abbotsford send me a PM.

I really want to get this started :)

2. MASTER_OBI-DAN

MASTER_OBI-DAN Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    Let me know if you need any assistance or advice, Chris. :D I support this idea 100%. ;)

3. finster_the_hutt

finster_the_hutt Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2003
  4. clee94

clee94 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 12, 2002
    Well thats one other besides me :)

5. Rani Veko

Rani Veko Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2000
    Hey, good luck with this, guys! Same goes for me, what Dan said. We'd be thrilled to have a new chapter in B.C., and with Vancouver and Victoria relatively so close to the Fraser Valley, inter-chapter activities are indeed a possibility!

Let us know if there's anything we can do to help!

- Rani

Edit: I just realized, there's also Qui-sil_Shakrah and Elly_Nuruodo who replied to clee's other thread, saying they were from Abbotsford, so along with finster_the_hutt, and clee94 himself, that makes four of you in the Fraser Valley area already. All you need do now is start talking to one another and looking at getting together in person, and then talk to one of the Canadian RSAs, who can perhaps grant you your own forum and guide you through the process of becomming an official FanForce chapter. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.