main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NZ SW Gamer Magazine

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Kynes, Jul 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kynes

Kynes Jedi Youngling

Jul 11, 2001
    Wanting to know if anyone subscribes or has purchased the SW Gamer Magazine, especially in Christchurch. Would like to know what shop sells it. Would appreciate any help.

2. ACERIMMERROCKS

ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2001
    I would like to know where to get hold of it to as i here theres some ccg stuff in it and the comic shop in invercargill cant get it.

3. Kadue

Kadue Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 20, 2000
    I know I'm across the Tasman, but I found a place by asking for people who sell Wizards of the Coast stuff. For some strange reason, some store owners don't know that WotC bought all the rights.

Happy hunting.

4. Grieyls

Grieyls Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 2, 2000
    At this stage SW Gamer is not availible outside the USA and Canada. Something to do with the liscence that WotC obtained from Lucasfilm. Yeah I know, it stinks but they do say they are trying to rectify the problem so us poor wally's from the rest of the globe can get it as well.

5. ACERIMMERROCKS

May 25, 2001
    Damm WOTC just because that got the first good TCG they think they r the big wigs.
    Booooooo WOTC go Decipher yeah.

6. Kadue

Kadue Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 20, 2000
    Actually Grieyls, depending on the store, you might be able to get them. I get them through Impact Records here in Canberra because they import them from America. They're not cheap though.

7. Obi-Jace

Obi-Jace Jedi Youngling star 3

May 20, 2001
    Sign the SW Petition at the NZ Star Wars site! Tell WOTC exactly what you think of their marketing decisions!!!!!

8. ACERIMMERROCKS

May 25, 2001
    Yeah WOTC suck Go Decipher.

9. Obi-Jace

Obi-Jace Jedi Youngling star 3

May 20, 2001
    Hate to disappoint you but I think Decipher is a division of WOTC! They brought a number of companies recently, such as TSR and the SW Fanclub.

10. ACERIMMERROCKS

May 25, 2001
    No Decipher is still independant from WOTC.

Yet Hasbro Own Wizards.

11. Kynes

Kynes Jedi Youngling

Jul 11, 2001
    As much as I dislike WoTC, Star Wars RPG is a great game and I guess I'll have to wait until they change their stinkin policy regarding export overseas. Tried to sign the petition but its closed, will they be doing another?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.