main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG SW Games

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by JediGenX, Jun 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tmingyang

tmingyang Jedi Master star 3

May 27, 2002
    Haha, I got mine during Sec 1 (1997).
    Jedi Clare : 5 to 6 years ago, windows 95 already came out.

2. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    tmingyang - Wow even later than me.. bows head :D

3. tmingyang

May 27, 2002
    Temptation not that great during Pri sch, coz only one friend has it. :) So far I have I have changed my pc only once. I prefer DIY. How bout urs?

4. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    I've changed once too, but this one getting a little lao (old) for new games :D. Mine's a PIII 500 :)

You know DIY? I would very much like to learn... ;)

5. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Mine's a Pentium II...been okay so far except that it has a tendency to hang. :p

6. lukedecop

lukedecop Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2002
    Old computer tend to be more stable, but might have some problems with the new games. But i do wish Lucas Arts puts in more effort in their games like they put in for the Star Wars Movies. Like that then can compare with good games like Final Fantasy.

7. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    I've always used DIY computers.
    Not that I'm an expert or anything like that... just that I've been fortunate enough to have had people who could help me out in this area each time I needed to change to a new PC :)
    But hopefully, within the next 6 months, I'll be able to learn more about all this stuff myself, and put together my own DIY computer the next time around :D

8. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Hmm, I'm not that made up to play games on my notebook especially now that it's starting to act weird again (must quickly back up all the personal data into CD and disks!) but I did play X-Wing B4 with the mouse. LOL! Always crash in the canyon!

Hmm, want to try out the whole STARWARS GALACTIC BATTLEGROUNDS one of these days. Think I'm more like to do RPG stuffs though getting rusting at it. :p

My notebook is AMK anyway. But the rest of the house ones ranges from Pentium(I) to AMD to Pentium IV. But the Pentium IV combined with Window-Office XP is kinda weird acting IMHO; I can't scan more than 5 sets of pictures before being told not enough memory to continue scanning more pix.

9. tmingyang

May 27, 2002
    I muz agree with Luke that older sys are more stable.
    Jazz mine also Pentium 3 500.

10. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    I'm a bit different as I really don't like Galactic Battlegrounds[/b]. The gameplay is so horrible haha. I'm hoping to try Outcast sometime soon.. (sigh when I have the money) ;)

I like DIY because I can customise on my own..I know exactly what I need :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.