main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sth Bend, IN SW goodies and collectables

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by JediMasterDerek, Apr 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vaderisone

vaderisone Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2002

Updated report

Kohls on Grape....No new figures and nothing above 43. No evolution figures and no Unleased figures

Bed Bath and Beyond....I had read a report of the large Pez containers showing up here in other stores but not present when I searched on 6/8.

I will hit some stores today and probably update tomorrow. If I find something I will post today for sure.

2. WOBDZ

WOBDZ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    Meijer on Portage has the large pez dispensers $16.99, the only ones I saw were R2-D2 and C3PO. Other than that they didn't have much else, they had the figures but nothing over #40. I don't remember seeing any unleashed figures (I forgot to look, but they usually catch my eye). I must say I never thought I'd see PEZ dispensers selling for $16.99, lol

3. vaderisone

Jul 21, 2002
    Thanks WOBDZ, very good, I hope I have some extra time at lunch today.

Friday I stopped at K's Merchandise and Toys R' Us

K's....very little to chose from and no toys. They had puzzles and games and some periphery items like plate, cup and bowl sets but again no toys. This was disappointing as I continually notice the number of places to buy SW items continues to shrink. Prices for games were much higher than what you would find at other stores

Toys R Us.....No figures over 44. No evolution figures. Silver Darth Vader Pez containers for 24.99. Had Unleashed figures Obi-Wan, Anakin, Ayla Secura, Empire, however sadly most were in bad condition.

4. JediMasterDerek

JediMasterDerek Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2005
    For those who have an extra 14 Republic Credits, er, dollars, the Star Wars Shop has up for sale the 'exclusive' San Diego ComicCon Holographic Leia action figure.

http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/product.xml?product_id=103990;category_id=336;pcid1[face_talk_hand]pcid2=

(or just buy it on eBay for $30 :)

JMD

5. vaderisone

Jul 21, 2002

It is gone

6. MusicTrooper

MusicTrooper Jedi Master star 4

Feb 22, 2005
    WOW, am I old school,

just won LAPTI NEK 12" record (not on CD) on ebay.......

hope there is just an instrumental version,
    then it can be used for Karaoke...yikes!

ps.....only 0.99 cents!
    or
    $4.99 with shipping.....whoo hoo!

7. Xmaveric

Xmaveric Jedi Master star 5

Nov 25, 2000
    A what?

8. WOBDZ

WOBDZ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    I haven't been looking anymore, since Meijer changed everything around, plus it seems it's always the same thing, but if I notice anything new and different I'll let everyone know.

9. vaderisone

Jul 21, 2002

Anyone doing any looking or buying for the holidays. About midsummer my budget dried up and that well has stopped flowing.

10. WOBDZ

WOBDZ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    not really, other than Santa scored a Yoda watch for Aiden. I got BDZ a Vader Unleashed in Sept or Oct.

just still keeping our eye out for a Galactic Hero - Yoda

11. JediMasterDerek

Mar 12, 2005
    Every time I am Target or other such stores I always troll the SW toys. As such, I've picked up various ones including the store exclusives Clone Trooper, Vader at Mustafar, Kenobi at Mustafar, and just recently the Utapau Shadow Trooper.

I rarely go to Toys R Us so I haven't gotten the exclusives from there (the holographic Paply and R2).

I finally made it to BK for the first time since the second SW promotion. Grand Moff Wife bought three of the Vader watches ( 1 for each of boys and 1 for me :). I didn't attempt to get any of the Super-Ds though.

While a long shot, I'd still like to get a few more of the Collection 2 basic figures. Notably, #45 (Tarkin), #52 (Zett Jukassa), and #65 (Tactical Ops Trooper). Let me know if any of you happen to spot these at any of the stores.

JMD

12. JediMasterDerek

Mar 12, 2005
    Ack!

I think VIO's SW spending has infected me. I keep buying stuff!

This weekend while traveling I stopped at a Wal-Mart to get some snacks for the road. No big deal, right? Yeah, until I decide that I'll walk through the SW toy section to see if there happen to be any of the action figures I want at this store.

Big mistake.

I find that they have three of the figures from the 2nd collection I want, and to top it off they had the first of the 2006 Saga line (Wal-Mart exclusives no less) - the 'Separation of the twins' kenobi/luke and bail/leia.

Yes, I bought them. I think I am addicted.

I gave them to Grand Moff Wife and she is going to have my sons give them to me as xmas gifts. :)

(Is there a SW Anonymous? :)

JMD

13. WOBDZ

WOBDZ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    We finally found the Galactic Heroes Yoda last week at WalMart

And Aiden picked out a Spud Trooper for Jacen (Storm Trooper Potato Head)

14. JediMasterDerek

Mar 12, 2005
    I want a SpudTrooper! I haven't been able to find one (or three). Where did you find yours?

JMD

15. WOBDZ

WOBDZ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    WalMart on Portage about 2-3 weeks ago. I can keep my out for them for you.

16. vaderisone

Jul 21, 2002

nice to hear everyone is scoring great stuff, I will be hitting stores in the next couple of weeks to wrap up the holidays, I will post some updates.

17. WOBDZ

WOBDZ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    lol, you'll probably buy your kids some SW toys then tell them [face_shame_on_you] they can't actually open them, play with them, or even touch the packaging. ([face_laugh] Just kidding)

18. BaseDeltaZero

BaseDeltaZero Jedi Master star 4

Mar 5, 2001
    All I want for Chirstmas is my Star Wars Watch. Talk about a sweet timepiece, anyone want to buy me the Death Star one?

19. JediMasterDerek

Mar 12, 2005
    "Want to?" Sure. "Will?" Not likely.

:)

JMD

20. JediMasterDerek

Mar 12, 2005
    Reports are coming in that the '06 Saga line from Hasbro is showing up en masse. Thus far I have only seen the "twins" figures that I wrote about earlier. The Target on Ireland is almost totally wiped (a couple handfuls of the #42 Neimoidian warrior), but haven't been to the Wal-Mart or SuperTarget since before xmas. Let me know if any of you spot anything of the Sage line.

JMD

21. WOBDZ

WOBDZ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    Did you find the spud troopers? We have an extra Darth Tater, if anyone wants to buy it before I return it. The spud trooper is cute, instead of a gun it has a potato masher, lol.

Also, WalMart on Portage had a few Unleashed figures in the clearance section, A Secula and Annakin, I believe.

22. WOBDZ

WOBDZ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    Jacen got a Jedi Mickey at Disney. They had some neat Star Wars pins, too, but we didn't get any.

23. ToneLoc

ToneLoc Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2002
    Yeah, my son got some cool SW pins down in Disney there too. I saw some cool SW/Transformer on the SW Site.

24. WOBDZ

WOBDZ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    Meijer 331 has Unleashed figures, but they're multi-packs of miniatures. For like setting up a battle scene.

25. vaderisone

Jul 21, 2002
    I saw the same at Meijers on Grape, not bad for 9.99

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.