SW Infinities #3 (Spoilers!!!)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Darth Pipes, Sep 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Pipes Force Ghost

star 5
    I still hate the idea of all of Tales being branded "Infinities." Just Dark Horse being lazy. I can see the comedy stories being like that but what about the Lando story where he wins Cloud City? Or the Vader/Threepio story "Thank the Maker?" Those should be EU canon.
  2. RingoJuna Jedi Knight

star 3
    Finally got it. It was quite good. I really dug the parade scene, and the scene with the massing of the fleet.
  3. Darth Pipes Force Ghost

star 5
    Those were good scenes. Nothing like seeing an AT-AT Walker making it's way down a Coruscant street.
  4. Gav Daragon Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I really liked this issue, as I have with the other issues of Infinities. Certainly alot better than some of the other SW tripe DH is putting out
  5. Mateo Jedi Master

star 4
    I got it yesterday its a good issue,Yoda calls Luke his fastest trained Padawan Learner ever,Obi-Wan tells luke he wanted to be able to fight alongside him as a jedi knight,luke makes the correct choice in the cave and sees Darth Maul,Darth Sidious,Anakin,Shmi,Padme,Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon Jinn and is able to understand everything clearly now, Yoda is funny and makes a good point when he tells luke about vader and leia but he looks fatter,its good to see Chewie again but which page is that Episode 2 AOTC alien on? somebody mentioned it.
  6. Jedi_Xen Jedi Master

star 4
    Sweet I need to buy the series of Infinities. *possible spoiler*

Maybe Luke kills Vader and Yoda takes out the Emperor, making Leia the ruler of the Empire.

I would love to see one of where Anakin didn't become Vader, he came close but was saved at the last minute. He reports to the Jedi Council Palpatine is a Sith Lord, but hopefully Palpy escapes and makes a bid for power with the Death Star several years later.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.