main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SW IV Spoilers (humor)

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by JediMasterChiefYoda, Aug 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterChiefYoda

JediMasterChiefYoda Jedi Master star 3

Aug 8, 2003
    I recently heard that GL is working on the script for SWIV. No subtitle yet, that I've heard of. From what I've heard, Master Yoda comes in and takes overing training Luke because everyone now considers Obi-Wan as a complete failure for letting Anikin become as bad as he did. The Jedi Council had been recently attacked, but Master Windu's replacment ("Jedi Master, a throwback from before we knew Qui-Gon, I guess) was able to hold it back. From what I understand, thought, is that the bulk of the movie is about Jar Jar Binks helping to destroy some minor piece of Seperatist equipment because it is damaging the clones' ability to aim.

2. Darth_SkyVader

Darth_SkyVader Jedi Youngling

Aug 25, 2003
    I heard Obi-Wan will live on Tatooine, part of the Tusken Raider tribe.Luke would have to look for him to get his father's lightsaber.

3. CaptainRPB

CaptainRPB Jedi Youngling

Aug 21, 2003
    I read a post on another board that claimed that the 'ultimate weapon' that was alluded to at the end of episode II will play a large part in the movie.

4. Pod-racer_Girl

Pod-racer_Girl Jedi Youngling

Aug 26, 2003
    I am excited to read that there will be a big "Walking Carpet" in this episode.

5. ForceHeretic

ForceHeretic Jedi Youngling star 4

Dec 8, 2002
    I heard a crack-pot theory about Obi-wan dying, like the "you'll be the death of me" line in AOTC was supposed to foreshadow something. Yeah, ok buddy

People and their crazy theories

;)

6. gator

gator Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 20, 2003
    I hear there's a new actor playing Obi-Wan, some old man.

I also checked the cast on imdb and there's no Ian McDiarmid or Frank Oz. I bet they wanted more money. How can GL make a SW movie without those 2? I bet it'll suck and GL will officially destroy SW with this one.

7. Darth_SkyVader

Darth_SkyVader Jedi Youngling

Aug 25, 2003
    Major spoiler: I heard that Anakin Skywalker is NOT Luke's father, and when he becomes Darth Vader he kills Luke's real father.

8. I_Am_Not_A_Committee

I_Am_Not_A_Committee Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2003
    Now don't quote me, but it's being said that Anakin's son is even a better starpilot than Anakin was! Imagine! He supposedly destroys something very important towards the end of the movie.

And apparently there's going to be a hairstyle on the female lead that will top anything we ever saw on Padme.

Biggest spoiler? Obi Wan dies!

9. OutlawYoda

OutlawYoda Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 1, 2002
    Apparently this new secret weapon being built by the Geonosians has caused the New Republic to pay them huge sums of cash for building it for them, but they end up betraying them, and send out Darth Vader onto this death machine to murder all of those poor aliens, so when Obiwan is walking through the hallways, you can see all of the poor Geonosians dead on the ground.
    Everything will look completely 70's ish, right down to the very cameras.. I guess George really wanted to go for a more murky quality. ;)
    Isn't it odd you guys that Rick McCallum will not be producing this next Star Wars movie?! "Thats ****ing grim!!!" :eek:

10. plutoneam

plutoneam Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2003
    I heard that Anakin and Padme's kids kiss each other.
    GROSS!

I also heard that R2 is a clone.

11. JediMasterChiefYoda

Aug 8, 2003
    Also, according to the spoilers I read, Ani isn't even in this one. They replaced Darth Tyrannous with some schmoe by the name of Vader. Great, we go from scary (Maul) to frightening (Tryannous) to a black masked alien (he must be an alien or he'd breathe O2 like everyone else). C'mon Lucas, give us a real sith lord like Maul again.

12. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2002
    Speaking of Maul, I heard from my friend's cousin's sister's best friend's uncle's nephew that Maul would come back as a clone in one of the movies, and will fight the main character and one of his friends that's not a Jedi.

13. Genyu_Whosanig

Genyu_Whosanig Jedi Youngling

Aug 26, 2003
    I heard that Owen and beru are the parents of the main character. I guess he has some relation to ani at least.I also heard that 3po is turned gold and that the green landspeeder from the mos espa will be used in the first fourth of the movie!

14. JediMasterChiefYoda

Aug 8, 2003
    Yea, but it'll be faded orange instead of being green.

I heard from a friend's brother's cousin's nephew's sister's boyfriend's former roommate that Obi-Wan's drinking problem will relapse between Episode III and Episode IV!

15. SPACEMONKEY20

SPACEMONKEY20 Jedi Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001

I heard that Christopher Walken is being considered to audition for one of the new, male lead roles.

Also....

I heard we're finally going to see that one ship that was in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen on Naboo in AOTC do stuff. 8-}

16. rsterling78

rsterling78 Jedi Knight star 5

May 26, 2002
    I've heard rumors that "parsecs" will be used in Episode IV as a unit of time instead of a unit of distance.

17. Genyu_Whosanig

Aug 26, 2003
    OMG! I heard that Mark Hamill, the voice of the imfamouh criminal the joker will be playing the main character! I also hesrd from an inside source that lucas will use miniature scale models amnd blue screen instead of cgi.

WOW, remember that x type fighter that was being chased by weird flad sided fighters in AOTC in courosanct, they'll be having a battle

18. WMCoolmon

WMCoolmon Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    i hear that we see sidious without the robe and he calls himself tarkin and obi-wan has another apprentice named darth vader who looks exactly like dooku with a mask and he kills anakin skywalker but his kid rescues padme from getting killed by the emperor for finding out about the ultimate weapon in attack of the clones which he used to kill all the geonosians

sidious = tarkin!!!1!1!1!1111one

19. jabba_the_nut

jabba_the_nut Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 17, 2003
    I keep hearing that there's going to be a sequence on Tatooine, which makes me laugh. We've already seen Tatooine more than once, I really doubt that George Lucas would reuse the same setting again.

I'm really looking forward to the duel scene, though. Obi-Wan vs. Anakin II will blow Duel of the Fates out of the water!

Anyone want to try and guess the title? I'm betting it'll be "Star Wars: Episode IV- Reign of the Sith".

20. Genyu_Whosanig

Aug 26, 2003
    Star Wars IV: A new generation

21. I_Am_Not_A_Committee

I_Am_Not_A_Committee Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2003
    ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

I'm really looking forward to the duel scene, though. Obi-Wan vs. Anakin II will blow Duel of the Fates out of the water!

Anyone want to try and guess the title? I'm betting it'll be "Star Wars: Episode IV- Reign of the Sith".

too funny.

22. OutlawYoda

Jun 1, 2002
    apparently, George has decided to make Jabba from Episode One a central villain in IV! :eek: But instead of hes going to make Jabba look like a big piece of a turd. Why?!!!!

23. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    I've heard that Lucas has strangely ordered a harsh cut-back on the budget. He's going to make it for about $11m, is he insane?!

Forget your CGI. I think they're going to have to revive the stop-motion and painted-on special effects from mothballs to not break the bank on this one. How disappointing :(

24. OutlawYoda

Jun 1, 2002
    I hear that the duel between Obiwan and Anakin is actually going to possibly suck! :eek: But I have complete faith in Mr Lucas that he will throw in as many cool flips as TPM and AOTC had!! :)
    And who the heck is this Luke?! Do you guys think that maybe he will be the one to bring balance, since his dad turned to the darkside?! Maybe Qui Gon was wrong!! ;)

25. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    Hey guys, I just found a new spoiler. There's going to be a robot with Force powers! And he's going to be the new Sith!!!

I bet that C-3PO is gonna get turned to the Dark Side! OMG!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.