main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey SW:KOTOR2 Officially Announced! Yay!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by XenoSphere, May 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XenoSphere

XenoSphere Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 9, 2003
    Availability: February 2005
    Genre: RPG
    Platform: XBox, PC
    ESRB: Rating Pending

Five years after the events from the award winning Knights of the Old Republic, the Sith Lords have hunted the Jedi to the edge of extinction and are on the verge of crushing the Old Republic. With the Jedi Order in ruin, the Republic?s only hope is a Jedi Knight struggling to reconnect with the Force and is faced with the galaxies most dire decision: To follow the light or succumb to the dark side?
    The Sith Lords is the next chapter to Knights of the Old Republic; winner of more than 35 ?Game of The Year Awards? featuring an all-new and perilous storyline set approximately 4,000 years before Star Wars Episode I.
    All-new Force powers, weapons, locations, characters and classes add to the richness of this next epic installment. Choose from three different classes of Jedi to start the game with access to specific Jedi abilities. Choose the light or the dark side of the Force based on your characters actions as you progress through the story. The choices you make not only affect your character, but also those in your party, and those who may join you in your quest.
    Cameo appearances from memorable characters of the first game enhance the continuity and story flow through this unique time period.
    Additional content will be available for The Sith Lords via Xbox Live.

You can see the Mini-Site and see Concept Art Here:
    http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swkotor_sithlords/

YAY! Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic II: The Sith Lords! Can't wait. And Republic Commando looks awesome too.

2. Night4554

Night4554 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 9, 2000
    Yup yup. KOTOR's coming the Mac too.

¤Night

3. Master_Gnatnas

Master_Gnatnas Jedi Youngling

Jul 1, 2002
    I tried playing the first one but gave up after 30 minutes when I couldn't figure out what the HELL was going on. Video games these days suck.

4. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    Yay!! I can get fired from Nike now for calling out to stay home and play KOTOR 2! Wait, I have to fight with Gary over the game.

5. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Ghosts_Of_Anakin Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    Borrrrrring.

6. chubby_gundark

chubby_gundark Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 7, 2003
    heaven in a sweet little box. This one looks (at this stage) a little more open ended, there finally getting closer, and closer, and closer to a complete open ended free star wars RPG...for the xbox at least

7. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    It's gonna keep me busy!

8. chubby_gundark

chubby_gundark Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 7, 2003
    It's gonna keep me fired!

9. johnny_nod

johnny_nod Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 31, 2003
    My only hope is that they try using more of a variety of "alienspeak" for the different species. Ever notice how the same voice and the same sounds are used for various conversations with Twi'leks? I noted that identical sounds were used for convos with both Aqualishes and Ithorians. Repeated replays will allow you to catch this.

They occasionally vary it(case in point: the Rodian Gluupor during the Manaan trial sequence), but I think they should do the same with the other alien races in the sequel.

Anyone else notice this?

- Johnny

10. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    I noticed it the day I spent four hours playing it. It was quite annoying, so hopefully someone complained about it and they fixed that problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.