main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA SW License Plates

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by TDMRHDSpeeder, Nov 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Storm_Granger

Storm_Granger Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    oooooo ok i got it sorry guys

2. Rogue_Granger

Rogue_Granger Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    good job storm ;)

3. AquaDude

AquaDude Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2003
    In the novilization of Ep IV, one of the stormtroopers that luke and han took the uniforms from was THX- 1138. Just FYI

4. Yoda-Leahy-Hu

Yoda-Leahy-Hu Jedi Youngling

Nov 13, 2003
    What the? darn remote linking sign...what's that all about LOL, they are all at the same place grrrr

well, let's see if this new one works heheh

[image=http://www.nerf-herders-anonymous.net/SWLicPlt_ObiShwn.jpg]

5. Yoda-Leahy-Hu

Nov 13, 2003
    AquaDude, I want to thank you. I've added that reference to my site. LOL, I cannot believe I didn't have it already. I gave you credit for it as well. :)

6. Yoda-Leahy-Hu

Nov 13, 2003
    I found another last night, actually my husband spotted it. We stopped the owner and asked him what it meant and he said, I kid you not, "May the Force be with you!" I nearly wet myself.

Guess, we have a lot more fans in this town than I thought! :D

[image=http://www.nerf-herders-anonymous.net/SWLicPlateQiGung.jpg]

7. JediG60racer

JediG60racer Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    I'll post pics soon, but in my parking lot we've got a blacked out GTS Celica with plates "VADDER" and my beat up VW with "YT-1300"

8. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    I just got a SW license plate! Unfortunately, from what I see on page 1 of this thread, someone in Tennessee has the same one. Oh well.. CA is cooler.
    [image=http://lafanforce.com/ipw-web/gallery/albums/album05/licenseplate.jpg]

9. ObiWill

ObiWill Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2001
    This is me and my car (CLONEWAR) and someone elses car I just happened to park next to (UZTHE4C).
    [image=http://photos.imageevent.com/benaequee/starwars/eff/websize/eff10.jpg]

10. PrincessSolo

PrincessSolo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2003
    Awesome pics!
    Well I caved....some of you may know of my decked out BatBug...but it's going undercover for now, heh...and little by little it's becoming infected by Star Wars.

I have a license plate ordered that'll read JNASOLO

weeee

~Princess Solo

11. Yoda-Leahy-Hu

Nov 13, 2003
    Wow, awesome. Let me know if any of you would be willing to lend the pics of the plates to my site. I need more, still have the same ol' few. I need to put a good call out to fans to put up their plates for the good of the cause, even if the cause is to have more than anyone else. ;)

:D
    L

12. PrincessSolo

Jul 21, 2003
    Well in one afternoon my infamous BatBug, loved by many a Bat-fan, got changed to Star Wars....it was great :)
    My plates came in friday afternoon (took exactly a month to the day! way cool) so I jetted down to the DMV and picked them up, washed my car and switched out all the Bat gear (save the floormats, can't find my regular ones yet). I'll get pics up as soon as I can.
    I have two stickers, the license plate, and a license plate frame I got today. I have an Ewok plushie co-pilot, two lightsabers in the back window, and Boba Fett in my flower holder. I had Han Solo Unleashed on the dashboard for the first two days....man he looked SO kickass!
    But alas, the sun was/is against me.....now he slants wayyyy too much to one side, so that's not going to work for the car anymore...he's going back in my room. I'm going to have to bend him back the other way and stick him in the freezer for awhile to get him back to normal.

~Princess Solo

13. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    I looked, but alas, no one in Kauai has a cool SW plate. :(

14. PrincessSolo

Jul 21, 2003
    Man hon, if you had, I would have been seriously weirded out! Kauai is a beautiful island....island of chickens....I would have been thoroughly shocked to have come across one when I went last year. I mean, at least it would be easy to find, you can get around the whole island in minutes! Not that many cars....

I just ordered a NJO rebel insignia stickers to slap onto my car when it comes...the last thing I can think of to add to my car at the moment. Planning on putting it where the gas cover/door is.

~Princess Solo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.