main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SW miniatures game tournament

Discussion in 'Archive: Lafayette, LA' started by GH_Reaper, Jun 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GH_Reaper

GH_Reaper Jedi Youngling

Jun 14, 2005
    Just wanted everyone in the Acadiana area to know that we will be having a Star Wars Miniature game tournament on Saturday 6/25 from 2pm-6pm at Gamers' Haven. Anyone who is interested in participating can show up a little before 2 to get settled.

If you have never tried a miniatures game, stop by the store anytime before the tournament and I will be glad to give you a free demonstration. Just ask for Jeff. If you like the game, you could borrow a few miniatures from me and play in the tournament. Tournaments are very casual and you do not need to be a great player to participate.

If you have any questions, just ask.

2. Soler-Vector

Soler-Vector Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2005
    cool .i mit make it up ther.

3. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    I'm back from Florida, and I may make it too. Catchin' up to do around the house, but I may be able to squeeze a few hours.

4. wicket_the_ewok

wicket_the_ewok Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    wish i could come, gotta work. maybe next time.

5. Mando_Ithorian

Mando_Ithorian Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    I, too, have to work, but I shall at least try to sneak away and pop in to say, 'HI.' I'd like to see the set-up you have for the tournament. o_O

6. crestfallen

crestfallen Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 2003
    Perhaps.

7. MasterJediShake

MasterJediShake Jedi Youngling

Jun 9, 2003
    Might make an appearance if i wake up in time

8. GH_Reaper

GH_Reaper Jedi Youngling

Jun 14, 2005
    We have another SW miniatures tournament this weekend for those interested. I will be able to talk to a few of you on Friday when you come for the RPG. Saturday from 2pm-6pm for those interested. I may have enough to field a few armies for those without figures.

Of course you could take the swampsurfer route and put together 5,000 fringe characters to fight with (really more like 15 but who is counting?).[face_skull]

9. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    Hey, what's wrong with a merry band of mercs. Took down Obi-Wan, didn't they?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.