SW MINIS PLAYERS PLEASE READ

Discussion in 'Jacksonville, FL' started by zbob1992, Nov 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zbob1992 Jedi Padawan

Would anyone be interested in doing a release tournament for SW Minis on Saturday November 17th when the new set The Force Unleashed comes out? All it would involve is the purchase of two of the new booster packs and what you do is open the packs and build a 150 point squad out of all the pieces in the pack no faction restrictions. We used to do these back in Wisconsin and they are a blast! Its a very good way to learn the new pieces and abilities and its always interesting to see what crazy combos you can pull off with no faction restrictions. If you're interested I can call Suncoast and see if we can do it there. If not that is cool too I just think this could be a good way to draw people into the game and to drum up more attention for it and FCJK. IF you have any questions feel free to PM me.
  2. JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    I would like to, but it doesn't usually have to do with what I'd like to do... :)

Where did you want to do it? or did I miss that part of the post?
  3. zbob1992 Jedi Padawan

Well if we can get permission I would love to do it at Suncoast but anywhere would be fine.
  4. DairNimiris FanForce CR Jacksonville, FL USA

Chapter Rep
    star 2
    Man! I think I'll be back in Tampa for ADR work :(

5. zbob1992 Jedi Padawan

So Anakin would you be interested?? Cuz if you are I should call Suncoast also what time would be best and who else wants to partcipate?
  6. JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    Am I interested? Yes. Is it a possibility to get the fam out there to do it... no... too many things for the kids to break..
  7. jmknet1 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Just leave them in the car they'll be fine.
  8. zbob1992 Jedi Padawan

Yeah its cool enough out. But yeah thats fine that you can't do it I understand.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.