main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL SW MINIS PLAYERS PLEASE READ

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by zbob1992, Nov 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zbob1992

zbob1992 Jedi Youngling

Jul 7, 2007
    Would anyone be interested in doing a release tournament for SW Minis on Saturday November 17th when the new set The Force Unleashed comes out? All it would involve is the purchase of two of the new booster packs and what you do is open the packs and build a 150 point squad out of all the pieces in the pack no faction restrictions. We used to do these back in Wisconsin and they are a blast! Its a very good way to learn the new pieces and abilities and its always interesting to see what crazy combos you can pull off with no faction restrictions. If you're interested I can call Suncoast and see if we can do it there. If not that is cool too I just think this could be a good way to draw people into the game and to drum up more attention for it and FCJK. IF you have any questions feel free to PM me.

2. JaxAnakinSkywalker

JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2006
    I would like to, but it doesn't usually have to do with what I'd like to do... :)

Where did you want to do it? or did I miss that part of the post?

3. zbob1992

zbob1992 Jedi Youngling

Jul 7, 2007
    Well if we can get permission I would love to do it at Suncoast but anywhere would be fine.

4. DairNimiris

DairNimiris Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    Man! I think I'll be back in Tampa for ADR work :(

5. zbob1992

zbob1992 Jedi Youngling

Jul 7, 2007
    So Anakin would you be interested?? Cuz if you are I should call Suncoast also what time would be best and who else wants to partcipate?

6. JaxAnakinSkywalker

JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2006
    Am I interested? Yes. Is it a possibility to get the fam out there to do it... no... too many things for the kids to break..

7. jmknet1

jmknet1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2005
    Just leave them in the car they'll be fine.

8. zbob1992

zbob1992 Jedi Youngling

Jul 7, 2007
    Yeah its cool enough out. But yeah thats fine that you can't do it I understand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.