main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary SW NJO UNIFYING FORCE Bookstore Event

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DelReyPublicity, Oct 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DelReyPublicity

DelReyPublicity Del Rey Asst. Director of Publicity star 1 VIP

May 13, 2002
    Hi all!

I have good news for y'all -- a new event set up at the Borders n Bailey's Crossroads, VA. Plus, I have a couple of special goodies to give away as door prizes at each event. (See below the schedule for details...)

===============================

Saturday, November 20th @ 7:30 PM
    Talk & Signing
    Border?s Books & Music
    5871 Crossroads Center Way
    Baileys Crossroads, VA 22401
    Phone: (703) 998-0404
    ===============================

While you're at the event, you can try to win a very limited-edition New Jedi Order baseball cap. Made of heavy-duty black brushed cotton with a brass buckle adjustment, the front of the cap sports the Star Wars: New Jedi Order logo embroidered in blue and white. This handsome cap will make you the envy of all the Imperial scum on your block. All you have to do to win is answer a couple of New jedi Order trivia questions...so start boning up now!

Runner up prizes: A special limited-edition Hasbro "Mace Windu" action figure with battle droid. (Yeah, we know it ain't NJO but Mace Windu is pretty cool anyway...)

Can't make it to one of the New Jedi Order events listed here? No problem! You can still purchase a signed copy of STAR WARS: THE NEW JEDI ORDER: THE UNIFYING FORCE by logging onto http://www.e-signings.com. Sign up by October 25th! (And don't forget to try your hand at the trivia questions on the website. We'll be giving away a couple caps on there as well.)

Holler if you have any questions at all.

Colleen Lindsay
    Del Rey Publicity
    clindsay@randomhouse.com

2. DelReyPublicity

May 13, 2002
    Yipes!

Just noticed a mistake on the post above.

SHould read THURSDAY, November 20th at 7:30. Apologies all around!

3. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Check previous posts. I guess I scooped the Del Rey Publicity person! :D

4. DelReyPublicity

May 13, 2002
    SCHEDULE CHANGE for James Luceno

The event at Baileys Crossroads, Virgina has been moved to

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 19th @ 7:30 PM

Apologies for any inconvenience!!!

Colleen @ Del Rey

5. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Yeah, that is damn inconvenient. I now can't go as I have parent/teacher night at my school and an astronomy club meeting on that day. I had nothing going on the 20th. This really sucks. Looks like Lucano will have to talk without me and sell less books. That is ok. He is one of my least favorite SW authors anyway. I got rid of my Lucano books when I moved anyway, because I did not enjoy them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.