main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SW Online Role Playing Game to Begin June 1st

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by palpatinefan, Apr 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. palpatinefan

palpatinefan Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2001
    Anyone interested in participating in an Online RPG should create a character and submit it soon. The game will begin on June 1st and run through the summer, and possibly later.

Please go to:
    http://sworpg.hypermart.net/

Follow the instructions for creating and submitting your character. This is a tough game to get into, and only top-notch characters will be accepted. USE SPELL CHECK! The #1 reason characters are rejected is due to lousy spelling and grammar.

2. E_Greyshadow

E_Greyshadow Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2001
    Erm - dunno about the rest of you, but all I got was a 404...

3. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Why is is such a hard game to get into. What if... I don't know, say some moron wants to join in, he's a big SW buff, and loves to RP, but he never got his spelling, logic, math and common sense to an acceptable adult level, why should he be excluded from the game???? Are we becoming Nazis?!?!?

4. E_Greyshadow

Mar 11, 2001
    wel u shud be exkluded if nobuddy kan read whut u are talkin abuot!!!11!!1

Sorry about that, that was in a bit of poor taste. Still, if you look at my posts, you'll find that I really try to make my sentances have proper spelling and grammar. It's not that hard to do. Just think about what it is you're doing, and go back and read over what it is you just wrote. You *do* have a backspace key on your keyboard. Oh, by the way palpatinefan, is the url http://swrpg.hypermart.net/ ? The one you posted gave me a 404 error.

5. E_Greyshadow

Mar 11, 2001
    *lowers head and shakes it*

I spelled "sentences" wrong in there, didn't I. And me trying to make an impression. Go ahead, whack me upside the head. I deserve it. ;)

6. ArtyEwok

ArtyEwok LFL Artist star 4 VIP

Mar 18, 1999
    Moron.. be careful, you're walking the fine line between flaming and sarcasm there..

And spelling and grammar really aren't that hard unless you have a disability of some kind. Yay! Dictionary.

Amy - queen of typoes.

7. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Yes, I see that, sorry, I would edit it out if I could, but alas, I'll just retract the Nazi part in this post.

8. ArtyEwok

ArtyEwok LFL Artist star 4 VIP

Mar 18, 1999
    'Sok.. just don't do it again.. :D

Back to the roleplaying! :)

Amy

9. Vader-Jack01

Vader-Jack01 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 21, 2001
    Thanks but I have more important things to do with my time than swallow a dictionary so I won't miss a word and be dropped from a RPG online. Thanks but no.

10. palpatinefan

palpatinefan Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2001
    http://sworpg.hypermart.net/index2.html

Check it out! We are accepting new players. The game begins June 1st. The scenario promises to be great fun and adventure for your SW character.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.