main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO SW OT DVD Release Event September 21st.

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jyro-Kyrn, Apr 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    cool. thanks!

2. melodyann

melodyann Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2004
    hey...i am bored today so i am reading your board too.

here what is going on.
    per Sith Chick-
    I just talked to the District Manager for MP, I now have to call up the store manager, but I was assured we can hold it @ Westy MP. We now need to decide what time we want to start the event, and what all we are going to do so I can get it approved.
    I was also told that any other city's in CO, CA or UT want to do anything to give my conacts # out.
    I need to call John & see who his POC is for this event, what we talked about was is there are 501st members north they can come join us, if we have south-paws they can join the 501st? What do you think of that idea?

Media Play will take care of the press release, they are going to play the movies while we are there.
    ----

as it stands now it's 7 PM-1 AM.

so i hope that helps! :)

3. COS_Vader

COS_Vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2004
    We'll be at the Citadel Media Play from about 6 or 8 til close. I have several costumes to borrow, from a Jedi, to C3PO, and a Stealth Trooper. I'll also bring my RC R2-D2 as well.

I also have several kids costumes that kids can wear, don't necessarily need them back... Like a Storm Trooper, Vader, 2 Padmes, 2 Jar Jars, and a Darth Maul.

We'll be playing with the 501st and I'll coordinate a table for us. LFL dropped the ball, so we're doing this on our own, but it should be fun!

I need an idea of how many ppl to expect, so start posting! ;)

Kev

4. RavLoc_Vos

RavLoc_Vos Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

I know for sure I am in. I will see if I can get at least 2 Jedis and a Sith to come too. Are we sure on the time and where we are meeting?? I don't want to drive up there to find everyone else has been there since 5:00 or something. I will give an exact number as soon as I get it. Other then that I will see you all there. Later days....

5. Domier

Domier Jedi Youngling

Jan 6, 2003
    Im gonna try to be there, I have some "stuff" I need to take care of, but I need to know the exact time... I am going to need a costume, and I think I can get another person to join... I may need to prod him with my blaster, but he'll be there. Let me know all the info you can and ill be there.

6. Domier

Domier Jedi Youngling

Jan 6, 2003
    Oh sorry forgot... If we come do we have to stay the entire time, or can we be there for 4-5 hours and then leave? let me know.

7. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jun 27, 2002
    feel free to stay as long as you like. just showing up for a few would be ok.

8. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    Yeah, it doesnt matter how long ya stay.You guys are back in school so that kinda puts an axe into the late night thing.

hey kev, think i could fit in the stealth trooper?

9. COS_Vader

Apr 26, 2004
    Yeah, you could probably fit in it, as I left it unmodified and open on the sides. Might wanna try a test fit a few days beforehand to make sure and possibly modify accordingly.

As for the costumes for the kiddies, you guys and gals with children are welcome to them for free. I got them as a gift and will give them away to kids who want them, but prefer to keep it in the family, so to speak. ;)

Kev

10. Domier

Domier Jedi Youngling

Jan 6, 2003
    Well, I have a problem... I just got grounded, and I wont be able to stay for a really long time...So whats going to happen for me is, I will go there, say hello, get the SW OT DVD and leave... I know this sucks, but C'est La Vie. looking forward to seeing y'all.

11. RavLoc_Vos

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

Alright here it goes as of right now I have 1 Sith, 2 Jedi(possible 3rd) We will probably be there around 6:30PM and will stay til close. We can do a couple(SaberFighting)shows if it's alright. Just let me know. Later days.....

12. Gilbu_Cotac

Gilbu_Cotac Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2002
    Hey all. Planning on being there for sure. Probably won't have a costume by then, but, hey.
    Just wondering if anyone has a spare costume for a plus-sized gentleman as myself. Keith will be coming too, and if you don't know him, he's 6'8", so if anyone had a spare Vader or Wookie costume?

13. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jun 27, 2002
    domier: that sucks. hopefully you can make the meeting.

and I will be there in my Xwing outfit.

14. Domier

Domier Jedi Youngling

Jan 6, 2003
    I sweet talked my parents, and got my grades up. It looks like I might be able to go. see yall later

15. COS_Vader

Apr 26, 2004
    My Jedi costume will easily fit a plus size person. Just need your own saber and boots.

Just so everyone knows, it's on the 20th at 6pm to close after midnight on the 21st. There will be a place for us to change as well.

Kev

16. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jun 27, 2002
    YAY!!!! i cant wait!! costuming is so fun.

17. Gilbu_Cotac

Jun 24, 2002
    That's great, if you could bring the robe please. Don't have a saber...
    With the costume I'm throwing together with low money and time, I look like some type of Dark Jedi/Bounty Hunter. The robe should help. Maybe I'll be an NJO-era dark jedi...

18. RavLoc_Vos

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

I have extra sabers for a costume, you can either use the toys or my personal creations. So if you need a saber just let me know. AND you can all check out my new jedi costume, it's the SHIZ_NIT!!! Right now I am Totally stoked. I also have an X-Wing costume for someone if they need it, just bring boots. Just let me know.

Later Days.....

19. COS_Vader

Apr 26, 2004
    I should get my X-Wing Pilot back from Becca in Denver so someone could use it. To my knowledge, it is complete (but you'll have to provide your own boots).

Kev

20. Gilbu_Cotac

Jun 24, 2002
    Anyone have anything for Keith? He's 6'8", 2XL T-shirt.

21. Gilbu_Cotac

Jun 24, 2002
    Less than a week!
    So...excited...can't...breathe...
    Great. Now I have to go home and change my pants.

22. COS_Vader

Apr 26, 2004
    I spoke with Charles Orndorf this am and we're definately a go. I do need an accurate head-count of people attending though for the mgt of the store...

Kev

23. IknowtheChiefsSuck

IknowtheChiefsSuck Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2004
    Alrighty, can i get a head count? yes,no and maybe will work. just need a number.

24. Gilbu_Cotac

Jun 24, 2002
    Keith and I, possibly one more person. Haven't heard from them yet. 5 days!!! Yeah!!!

25. Gilbu_Cotac

Jun 24, 2002
    Four days!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.