main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO SW OT DVD Release Event September 21st.

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jyro-Kyrn, Apr 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavLoc_Vos

RavLoc_Vos Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

I have 4 all together with my guys. If I get any more I will let you know. Maybe 1 more, maybe.
    Later days....

2. Gilbu_Cotac

Gilbu_Cotac Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2002
    3 days!!!

3. Gilbu_Cotac

Jun 24, 2002
    Just so you all know, the La Junta duo has dubbed this week "Geek Week '04." This is the week when all geeks spend their free time watching the DVDs and playing Battlefront.
    With so much gamma pulsing through our heads, we will gain force abilities.

We'll look like Gollum, but that's a small price to pay for being able to force choke people.

JOIN THE CELEBRATION!!!

4. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    I wish i could be as skinny as the little creepy gollum. already as white as he is. no sun for me!!

and i cant wait to watch them!!! just need a Xbox to play the game!

5. COS_Vader

COS_Vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2004
    At tonight's Midnight Madness at Media Play (Across from Citadel Mall), you'll be able to pick up both the game and DVD set.

We scoped it out at yesterday's flyer handout where two 501st peeps and I handed out flyers from 2-5PM. We have an area to set up tables and change, so bring your props/replicas (area will be cordoned off so nobody steals anything). I'll also bring my mostly finished R2 as well, along with several kids costumes to give out to SCFF or the general public.

Hope to see you all there from 6pm to close.

Kev

6. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jun 27, 2002
    zac and i will be running late cause we have class til 7. we are gonna try and sneak out early, but not sure if that is gonna happen.

7. Gilbu_Cotac

Jun 24, 2002
    Keith and I will be there about 6-6:30. WHOOO!!!

8. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jun 27, 2002
    I just decided Im going to make a quick round of flyers for the SCFF. I am going to put my email addy out for a contact info on it. Im going to use the logo and a quicke bit about us.

9. IknowtheChiefsSuck

IknowtheChiefsSuck Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2004
    OK, see everyone in a few hours.If anyone wants to get a hold of me I'll have my cell.

here is the store info:

Media Play
    Citadel Crossings
    651 N Academy Boulevard
    Colorado Springs, CO 80909
    719-573-1977

10. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jun 27, 2002
    Change of plans. zac and i are ditching class and heading out early. See you later!

11. Gilbu_Cotac

Jun 24, 2002
    Yea verily, 'twas a grand time last night. Saw the DVD changes, did not have a problem with any of them. Good times, good times.

12. IknowtheChiefsSuck

IknowtheChiefsSuck Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2004
    That was an awsome night.I have not had a chance to watch them yet( whole movies,I saw the new stuff while back). Huge thank you to all who came and a very special thanks to the 501st.I am looking forward to doing more events.
    We handed out fliers so we may get some new members.I go my DVD for free,thats made the night even better.

13. COS_Vader

COS_Vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2004
    I had a great time with everyone last night too. Great job and nice work between the 501st and the SCFF... We need to do stuff like this more often.

If anyone has digital pics from the event, send them to me via my gMail account (lotsa space)... kchristley@gmail.com and I'll post them to a public gallery on the 501stMG site.

Great job, gang! And a free DVD set didn't suck either!

Kev

14. RavLoc_Vos

RavLoc_Vos Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

I am here to say THANX for another excellent get together. I am and was very surprised but not disapointed about my free DVD set. I thank you for that. My guys had a good time and can't wait to do it again. We hope to see everyone at the WOTR on Halloween. We will actually have our own space with props to do our shows for everyone. Til the Next Time.
    Later days....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.