Spok, WA SW Parodies...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by CoolHanLuke, May 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoolHanLuke Jedi Youngling

star 2
    OK, I'm going to try to turn this "edit" thread around by asking you guys to post anything humorous you have seen or heard relating to Star Wars.

Just a note, if someone wants to post something about the "pants," post it as a thread all by itself. It should be a good one for a very long time...

This is a MTV parody of the first Spider-man movie; maybe some of you guys have seen it. I just saw it last week and was dying! [face_laugh]

There's one scene where MJ is going to kiss Spiderman (played by Jack Black) "upside-down" in that alley. The woman playing MJ draws close to Spider-man and starts to uroll his mask. The camera cuts away from Spider-man to MJ right when she's almost got the mask down to his mouth. Then, the camera cuts back to Spider-man and you see "Yoda" painted around his mouth. Jack Black does his impersonation of Yoda, saying, "Make out with me, you will." He sticks his tongue out and wriggles it like a worm on the end of a hook. The Star Wars main theme starts up and MJ pulls in closer to kiss "Yoda."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.