main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL SW Persona

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Gov_Jade, Jan 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gov_Jade

Gov_Jade Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 16, 2003
    Ok here is the Idea folks...for all you RPGer's, LARP's and anyone who has an idea of a Persona for anything SW be it a fanfilm or whatnot...post it here!

And on with the show...

Gov Koran Jade, former Grand Admiral and Imperial Governor sent to the Unknown regions by Palpatine...extremely force sensitive, no longer has Imperial ties after the fall of Palpatine...has embraced the Force as whole has found information about an offshoot of the Jedi order dating back thousands of years called the Order of the Grey, they embraced the Force as a whole...they were called Dark Jedi, they do NOT practice in the Sith arts, actually the Sith were the common enemy of the Order and the Jedi Knights. Wields 2 lightsabers one amythest colored blade (purple for the common folk) and one diamond colored blade (once again for the common folk this one is white)...that is the short history of Gov Jade for more details feel free to email me or PM me anytime.

Hopefully this is a useful example to anyone struggling to as to how to describe their persona...if you need any assistance in this matter give me a holler...I'm pretty good with making up names and hashing out brief histories if you give me a little to work with!

2. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Very cool darryl. I'll have to work on mine :)

On a side note, that story is pretty d@mn cool. Maybe we should brainstorm, and submit it for a possible fanfilm! No guarentees, I know at least 2 other people submitting films, but VARIETY is a good thing here :)

jace

3. GeeksGoneBad

GeeksGoneBad Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 25, 2003
    Seems to me, the best stories have two or three plot lines that end up connecting in one way or the other... :) so we could use two or three ideas in one film and work on making them relate or interact :) ergo... brainstorming :)

4. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    That I really like because it gives depth to your story and develops more characters.

5. GeeksGoneBad

Dec 25, 2003
    Exactly :) plus it will allow us to take several people's ideas and make them all into a movie :) and then everybody will be happy :) ya?

6. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Happy is good. So who else will volunteer their Personna for the reading/veiwing pleasure of the Chapter?

7. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Well, I have to find mine somewhere on my HDD. I wrote one last year sometime and don't know if I can remember it all....maybe I need to ask R2 if he has it stored in his memory banks!!!

8. Gov_Jade

Dec 16, 2003
    As promised here is the Persona thread bumped up. Remember only submit one persona at the moment until we can get everyone's main one put together. If you have ANY QUESTIONS or need ANY ASSISTANCE, pm me or email me at GrAdmJade@theforce.net That is all for now.

9. Gov_Jade

Dec 16, 2003
    here is the persona thread bumped again...we would like to have an idea of everyones personas so those of us onthe website committee have something to represent everyone to put up on the website...I know this may sound trivial to some of you but it really is an important subject...the more content we have for the website the more interesting and the more diverse so that peoplewho may be interested in joining us can see everything we have to offer and hopefully just not see another SW group website like so many out there

10. Sparrow

Sparrow Jedi Youngling

Feb 28, 2004
    Ok, here's a character I was using in an old SW RPG on ezboard, I haven't decided if I'm going to use this one or make a new one. The board I used it for was an Old Republic board.

Name: Liora Layna
    Species: Human

Physical Description: Liora is approximately 5?4?, 126 pounds, with a lean muscular build. Her hair is straight and black, reaching to her waist, and she has bright blue eyes. Liora is usually attired in regal, political garb, dark and flowing to hide her body size.

Personality: Quiet and reserved around strangers, Liora has exceptional manners, but can be very opinionated in the Senate. Empathetic and kind at heart, Liora is stubborn when it comes to getting her way, mainly because she wants what is best for the people.

Background: Born into an upper class family on Coruscant, Liora?s father was also a senator. He mentored Liora in the ways of politics, laying the foundation of the path she would take. However, when she was 17 years old, a hired bounty hunter assassinated her father. Though grief-stricken, Liora believed she could serve his memory better by working for the people instead of taking revenge, thus she campaigned to become a member of the senate.

11. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Hey, that sounds really cool Sparrow...I like it a lot.

12. Sparrow

Sparrow Jedi Youngling

Feb 28, 2004
    Awesome, thanks! It's kind of short, so I'm thinking of adding more when I get some spare time.

13. THEGONK

THEGONK Jedi Youngling

Mar 4, 2004
    I'M AN EXTREMELY FORCE-SENSITIVE GONK DROID, WHO STUDIED UNDER THE TUTELEDGE OF YODA, AND SECOND-COUSIN TO CHEWBACCA. I WAS THE GONK SEEN IN THE JAWA SANDCRAWLER IN EPISODE IV: A NEW HOPE. I WAS LATER CAPTURED BY JABBA THE HUTT AND WAS SEEN GETTING MY FEET BURNED IN THE DROID TORTURE CHAMBER AT JABBA'S PALACE WHEN C-3PO WALKED IN.

I WAS THE ORIGINAL "NEW HOPE" UNTIL THAT PESKY LUKE SKYWALKER KID CAME ALONG AND STOLE MY THUNDER. I AM MOST POWERFUL WHEN I WEILD MULTIPUL LIGHTSABERS, EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NO ARMS (THEY WERE CUT OFF DURING A BATTLE WITH SIFO-DYAS) AND YES, IT WAS ME WHO ORDERED THE ORIGINAL CLONE ARMY.

GONK... GONK...

14. GeeksGoneBad

Dec 25, 2003
    LOL! Nice :)

15. Neszis

Neszis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    I can't get enough of this guy.

~Neszis~

16. Lon_Blackstone

Lon_Blackstone Jedi Youngling

Jan 15, 2004
    ok here is my input:

Lon is a near-human from the planet Daunte, which has a very eccentric orbit, resulting in weather extremes over the course of a planetary year. As an adaptation, Lon's hair & skin color (like those of all Daunte natives) both vary from almost stark white to jet black, depending on UV light exposure. The more UV the darker the skin and the lighter the hair. When Lon plans to go undercover, he sometimes uses artificial UV sources or UV blockers to alter the pigmentation.
    He seldom dresses in Jedi robes and always has a long vest with many pockets. When outside the Academy, Lon prefers not to be recognized as a Jedi so as to be more effective as an investigator.
    Lon is quite the prankster,in fact as a padawan he was the uncrowned prince of pranks at both the Jedi templs on Coracont and the Acadimy at Almas, because he tries to keep his involvement secret, and usually succeeds.
    During the Clone wars his first assignment on Genosis was as part of the "Wild hunt" the jedi assigned to shut down the droid factorys and draw off Genosisen warriors from the Arena. he having survived Geonosis was assigned as a commander of a pair of Republic Assault ships and their clone complements untill the widly watched "Palpy Incedent" where his clontroopers kick stepped their way abord their ship while singing "I'm so wild about Palpy, and Palpys so wild about me". This, sad to say, ended his clone commander career, Bail Organia almost fell off the reviewing balcony and yoda did fall out of his hover chain with laughter, however Chancellor Palpatine was not amused, and when he returned from that mission he found that his command had shrunk to a modified Republic crusier, simular to the Radiant VII, and a crew of 20 (4 gunners, 2 pilots, 2 engineers and 12 Arc troopers) and he was "encouraged" to put his talents to use by causing the seperatist the same consternation that he had caused the Chancellor.

Daunte
    System/Star: Hades/Lucifer (Pulsar); Type: Terrestrial; Temperature: N/A; Atmosphere: Type I (breathable); Gravity: 95% of standard; Terrain: ; Length of Day: 36 standard hours; Length of Year: 794 standard days; Satellites: 3.
    Planet Function: Lost Colony; Government: Meritocracy; Tech level: Space; Major Population: 1500000000 Human; Major Exports: Information, Minerals, Raw Ore; Major Imports: Agricultural Products; Starports: 1 Standard class, 3 Limited class, 7 Landing Field class.
    Daunte is in an extreamly excentric orbit, in our solar system terms the planet swings out past Mars then swings to inside the orbit of Venus. The tempature therefore goes from freezing carbon Dioxide to boiling water, the humans that came here via a slowship ~10k standard years ago and could not go anywhere else so had to adapt or die so they adapted by adapting a color changing skin/hair which also changes their tolorence for heat /cold, and developed technology to protect them from the worst extreams.

17. THEGONK

THEGONK Jedi Youngling

Mar 4, 2004
    Hey Blackstone your character sounds more like a Dreadnok from G.I. Joe.

Yo Joe

and remember knowing is half the battle Gonk

18. CountDoofus

CountDoofus Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2004
    Yeah. Zartan.... Wasn't he the color-change guy?

19. JediZRissa

JediZRissa Jedi Youngling

Feb 29, 2004
    Jedi Master Z'Rissa Organa:
    Z'Rissa was born to Princess Rysa, a much older first cousin of Bail Organa. She was the result of Rysa's short affair with Marek Cai, who had claimed to be a Jedi scholar & historian. Rysa had a difficult time carrying the child. When she went into labor, she summoned a visiting Jedi team & insisted the coming baby be tested as a potential Jedi student. By the time the baby arrived it was obvious that Rysa was dying. Her last act was to give the Force-sensitive infant to the Jedi. Because they felt the Temple was the best place for the Force-sensitive princess, the then- Viceroy & Vicereine of Alderaan (Rysa?s aunt & uncle) approved the adoption.
    Z?Rissa?s years as a student & padawan were typical until she turned 16. Her master, Cyrelle, disagreed with the current practice of barring apprentices from family contact, believing it was counterproductive for the Order. She arranged for Z?Rissa to spend several weeks with her biological family, to her padawan?s dismay. The girl returned, more convinced than ever that she belonged with the Jedi.
    Z?Rissa was very talented with the lightsaber became an instructor after being Knighted. She knew the basics of all forms except Form VII & could teach through at least intermediate level in several others. Her personal favorite was Form II. After Master Dooku left the Order, Jedi Organa was it?s only practitioner.
    She also sometimes went on missions, with her padawan, Lon, or 1 of her 2 close Jedi friends, Healer Dantris Solomani & Master Donovan Morningfire.
    With the onset of the Clone Wars, that changed. Z?Rissa, her 2 friends, & her former apprentice were amongst the few Jedi to survive the Battle of Geonosis. During the Clone Wars Z?Rissa held the rank of Commander & led various units. She was also appointed to 2 short-term Jedi Council seats during that period.
    When Masters Yoda & Obi-Wan placed Amidala & her daughter Leia under Bail Organa?s protection, Z?Rissa joined his court in disguise. The 3 leaders wanted her to guard the pair & be available to train Leia if Luke could not be trained. Although she did not want to-even though it meant her best chance of surviving-Z?Rissa carried out her last mission for the Jedi Order under the name RiSanne Lady Antilles. Over the years she assisted Bail?s quiet efforts against Palpatine?s regime & thwarted several of his agents. None of the ?dignitaries? he sent to the planet on various pretexts had the strength or training to detect a Master Jedi-or conceal & defend themselves from one. An important member of the Rebel Alliance?s Alderaan Cell, ?RiSanne? was killed when Alderaan was destroyed. She & her husband, Captain Antillies of the Tantive IV, had 2 children, Cinowyn & Trevor who served the Alliance as starfighter pilot & military engineer respectively.

Note: This is a shortened bio of one of my NPC's in a SW role-play game. Z'Rissa also "costars" in "Cadences," a fanfic written by a good friend of mine & serialized in SWRPGNet's Online Journal. Each link will take you to a Contents page, where you can download the issue or click on the Cadences link. Parts 2 & 3 also have very nice artwork.
    Pt.1
    Pt.2
    Pt.3

20. CountDoofus

Mar 20, 2004
    Dear God... Is EVERYONE Force-sensitive??? Even the friggin' Gonk Droid!

21. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    ANyone can be force sensitive if they have the time and dedication to study its nature. It's almost like a virous...it permiates everything.

22. CountDoofus

Mar 20, 2004
    MMMRight... the whole Midichlorian thing.

I guess Tampa's been infected by them.

23. GeeksGoneBad

Dec 25, 2003
    hmmm... maybe I'll be Force-Intolerant :) LOL

Too much and I get sick... :) ha ha

24. CountDoofus

Mar 20, 2004
    Smart man... Smart man.

25. Lon_Blackstone

Lon_Blackstone Jedi Youngling

Jan 15, 2004
    to answer some questions:

The Gonk: I haven't watched G.I. Joe in 10 years I'm not familure with the current crop of Joes.

Count Doofus: this is Star Wars being Force sensitive (especilly during the prequil period) is not a bad thing.

However here is a charactor that I have played that is not force sensitive and happy with that state of affairs:

Sir Plys Pa Tay started life as the third son of Baron Tay of the planet Equinus. After spending several yaers slumming around the galaxy in typical spoiled noble style he decided to do something with his life. so he went to a Naval Acadime and went to work patrolling the spaceways for pirates in the Republic Judicuary...until Chanceller Palpatine became Emperor Palpatine. He was then called in and gracusly offered a position with the Imperal navy, while at the same time his mostly alien and Jedi crew was "retired" perminatly, this internally went over about as well as a nutronium floater, but he had a choice to either join or die, So he jioned with the thoght that he could at least do some good.

Tay's military career, which saw him eventually commanding a task force of 3 Victory class Star Destroyers on a multi system patrol, was marred by a few freak accedents where rebel and dissident forces got away, pirates never did,. These incidents were not laid a Tay's feet until after he refused a direct order to destroy an unarmed freighter full of rebel noncombantaints, for this he was sentenced to death. Plys Tay and a few fellow co-conspiritors managed to escape in an assault shuttle, which was damaged in the process, eventually juioning up with the rebellion.

Plys Tay is a near human whos main devation from normal is the fact that his toenails are segmented and cover a majority of his foot (does not impair his ability to wear normal boots),and his hair, if let grow, becomes a magnificent crested mane that extends down his back (he wears it shaved close to the skull and wears a hat so as to fit in).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.