main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hou, TX SW planets

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by AlexiAlexander, Jun 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexiAlexander

AlexiAlexander Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 3, 2002
    Hey, I always wanted to create a website where people could fill out a questionaire to "See" what planet in the Star Wars universe they would be from. Like if they picked the multiple question anwers that indicated they loved city life they could be from Coruscant and read a funny bit of info about what they are like. You know it would be one of those silly "What type of _____ do/are you like?"
    The problem is that I have no idea how to build a website, could someone help me, or perhaps add my "quiz" to their already existing website?

2. Pandarsson

Pandarsson Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2002
    Those web quiz things are some of the most useless, pointless wastes of bandwidth on the internet today... so, of course, I want one, too.

Thus, I discovered one page that helps. If you want to do this, you want to do it on a web server that allows you to use CGI scripts and runs Perl (if your internet provider doesn't have Perl, find another internet provider). Check with your web service provider about permissions and availability.

http://cleo.murdoch.edu.au/asu/edtech/multimedia/multiple_choice/multiple_choice.html

Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.