main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SW Prequels released on limited 2xLP color vinyl

Discussion in 'Star Wars And Film Music' started by craigisashark, Feb 19, 2013.

1. craigisashark

craigisashark Jedi Youngling

Feb 19, 2013
    [​IMG]

For the very first time ever on vinyl, I Am Shark, will be releasing the original soundtrack to Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace, scored by legendary composer John Williams. This will be part one of three, continuing on the latest trilogy soundtracks, as well as I Am Shark's new face as an independent label for Film/TV/Game soundtracks. The release will be in 2xLP format, with limited color versions coordinating with characters through out the movies.
    50 limited bundle packages will be available with all colors/pressed versions, one random winner will receive a test press version of the album (only 10 test press copies exist).
    Pre-orders are now available through I Am Shark's web store.

http://iamshark.limitedrun.com
    Tracklisting:Star Wars Main Title and The Arrival at Naboo – 2:55Duel of the Fates – 4:14Anakin's Theme – 3:05Jar Jar's Introduction and The Swim to Otoh Gunga – 5:07The Sith Spacecraft and The Droid Battle – 2:37The Trip to the Naboo Temple and The Audience with Boss Nass – 4:07The Arrival at Tatooine and The Flag Parade – 4:04He Is the Chosen One – 3:53Anakin Defeats Sebulba – 4:24Passage Through the Planet Core – 4:40Watto's Deal and Kids at Play – 4:57Panaka and the Queen's Protectors – 3:24Queen Amidala and The Naboo Palace – 4:51The Droid Invasion and The Appearance of Darth Maul – 5:14Qui-Gon's Noble End – 3:48The High Council Meeting and Qui-Gon's Funeral – 3:09Augie's Great Municipal Band and End Credits – 9:37Total Time: 74:23
    Officially Licensed by Sony Music and Lucasfilm LTD.

Andy Wylde likes this.
  2. Andy Wylde

Andy Wylde Jedi Master star 4

Jun 26, 2014
    Oh wow, that is such a beautiful presentation of vinyl right there! I would love to get my hands on those. Simply for display pieces.