main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SW Radio Series

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by GoodTimes, Aug 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoodTimes

GoodTimes Jedi Youngling

Aug 12, 2004
    I'm not sure this is the right forum, so I'll gladly move if there's a more appropriate one.

Several years ago, I had a friend dub the SW radio series onto cassette for me. This was well before the official release. His uncle worked for NPR in Oakland, or something like that, so the tapes were dubbed from some sort of original broadcast source. Anyhow, a few years later, I bought the official cassette release and was disappointed to see a few missing elements. I'm hoping someone out there might know about this. First off, there was a nice little 30 min. radio documentary that focused a large part on Ben Burtt. It was a great piece. The next thing was in the first episode, I believe, where Luke is chatting with a girl and talks about a dream he had. It has been edited out of the version I purchased. I have since lost the original tapes, so I fear it's gone forever. I just wonder if anyone out there knows about this, or could track down a copy.

Gratsi.

NP edit: Welcome to the boards. :) Sorry I can't be of much help, but you might want to try Fan Audio

2. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    I never heard about it, but I hope that somebody else in here can help you out :)

BTW welcome GoodTimes our boards.

Also we have thread for the new ones Newbie Adoptions v5.0 :D

3. GoodTimes

GoodTimes Jedi Youngling

Aug 12, 2004
    Many thanks. I'm not that new, but I'll check it out.

PS Is that your picture? You're kinda hot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.