main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SW Radio Series

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Audio' started by GoodTimes, Aug 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoodTimes

GoodTimes Jedi Youngling

Aug 12, 2004
    I had this in another area, but it got crossed out.

Several years ago, I had a friend dub the SW radio series onto cassette for me. This was well before the official release. His uncle worked for NPR in Oakland, or something like that, so the tapes were dubbed from some sort of original broadcast source. Anyhow, a few years later, I bought the official cassette release and was disappointed to see a few missing elements. I'm hoping someone out there might know about this. First off, there was a nice little 30 min. radio documentary that focused a large part on Ben Burtt. It was a great piece. The next thing was in the first episode, I believe, where Luke is chatting with a girl and talks about a dream he had. It has been edited out of the version I purchased. I have since lost the original tapes, so I fear it's gone forever. I just wonder if anyone out there knows about this, or could track down a copy.

2. keithabbott

keithabbott Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 1998
    I hadn't heard about this. The only additional information I've found regarding the audio dramas are the supplemental books which are now out of print. Those may be a good resource for you though if you haven't looked into them.
    Keith

3. ShadowScout

ShadowScout Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.