main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SW Regional Camping Trip - Final Phase Planning

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by PtrsonsZOO, Jul 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Since it's looking like a smaller #, we can probably get everyone into my truck :D (w/ the little ones inside)

2. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    I forgot to mention this earlier - I have an extra queen-sized air matress available if anyone would like the use of it. It comes with a battery powered inflator thingie, for easy set-up. All I ask is that the user please be careful to keep the matress in good condition.

If you're interested, let me know, so that I know to add it to the pile.

BTW, SC, could you please remind me sometime tomorrow that I should recharge the inflator thingie for the other one? Thanks!

3. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Okay, just wanted to remind everyone to fill out some emergency information cards, slips of paper, on napkins, whatever... Here's what I need to have:

Name: Real Whole Name
    Address: Yes, that place you live
    Phone #: See above
    Emergency Contact: Please list who I should call to claim the body and/or whoever has your bail money
    Allergies: Pomegranets, Bees, Alien Anal Probes, etc.
    Drug Allergies: Self-explanatory and no good jokes for it :p

Now, you should also keep on your person, or in your bag, in an easily accessible place, a list of any meds you might be taking.

These are all precautionary items, but I'd rather have access to them in case of a real emergency than to be guessing my way through it. Thank you, and that is all. ;)

4. blackfeather

blackfeather Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 6, 2002
    er. hi folks, blackfeather here from the pff visiting. and w/an important message. i posted this on the mobilization thread too, just in case.

choad & i are thinking that it may be better for everyone to move the camping trip to the labor day weekend instead, since... well, the pff here is still recovering from the comic-con trip, and moving it back would mean more of us could make it. though if you guys don't agree, he's ok with at the very least letting everybody use the property.

anybody? i could really use some feedback here.

5. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Please see other thread, nothing like last minute huh?

6. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    I've gotten about 2 hours of sleep, so believe me, I'm working on it :p [face_plain]

7. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    ACK!!! Zoo, two hours of sleep is not enough!! We don't want you wrecking your health over this.

8. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    No we do not!!

9. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Sleep? I'll sleep when I'm dead ;)

10. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
Thread Status: