main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive SW: Rise of an Empire

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by MCPO_John_117, Mar 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MCPO_John_117

MCPO_John_117 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2007
    ?We are an Empire ruled by the majority! An Empire ruled by a new Constitution! An Empire of laws, not of politicians! An Empire devoted to the preservation of just society. Of a safe and secure society! We are an Empire that will stand for ten thousand years!
    The New Order of peace has triumphed over the shadowy secrecy of shameful magicians. The direction of our course is clear. I will lead the Empire to glories beyond imagining.
    We have been tested, but we have emerged stronger. We move forward as one people: the Imperial citizens of the first Galactic Empire. We will prevail. Ten thousand years of peace begins today.?

---Emperor Palpatine, in his Imperial Inaugural Address

Welcome everyone.
    Thank you for showing interest in my game.

Game Premise:

The Republic, which had lasted for almost 25,000 years, has ended following a period of intense political turmoil and the devastation of the Clone Wars. After General Grievous was defeated at the Battle of Utapau, and shortly after the leaders of the Confederacy of Independent Systems were killed on Mustafar by Darth Vader, Palpatine began a purge of the Jedi Order, declared himself Emperor of the galaxy and reorganized the Galactic Republic into the first Galactic Empire.
    In the following years, as Palpatine's Empire grew in size and power, small resistance cells began to spring up on planets across the galaxy. These small and unorganized groups periodically raided Imperial installations, including sabotage that directly affected the Imperial construction of the Death Star. These groups were a mixed bunch, ranging from loyalists still holding on to the ideals of the Republic to former Separatists. As these early resistance cells became known to one another, former enemies became unexpected allies.

Game Details:

This is an AU (Alternate Universe) game. Everything up until the point of the establishment of the Empire is (Mostly) cannon. That puts the game starting point at 14BBY, roughly five years after the Clone Wars. The Empire is still reorganizing the Galaxy, and the dissident groups are still scattered and disorganized.

This is a sandbox game. Meaning there is no established story line except on the galactic scale, and the one you make yourself. You can be a small time smuggler, or a galactic player, Imperial, or Alliance. It is up to you. As GM I will participate as NPC characters and enemy opposition.

The Joining Process:

I will accept Exile Jedi, and Untrained Force user (Light and Dark) Characters.
    I will not accept any Sith Characters.

Attention Force players:
    Any player that wants to be a Jedi must remember that they are fugitives. Darth Vader will be hunting you. If you are flamboyant with you powers or go waving your lightsaber around, I promise you a visit from everyone?s favorite heavy breathing Sith. If you are Jedi I suggest you keep a low profile.

You are free and welcome to post a picture of your character, but be warned that pictures are a part of the approval process. Actors (that aren't in Star Wars already), concept art, and generic character portraits are all great character visual source ideas.

This game will have a maximum of 6 characters playing at any one time. You have 5 days from the time of this post to PM me your character sheets for approval, after which time I will post the players. If I receive more than 6 sheets I will choose the ones I think are of the best quality, and I will wait list the others. If someone drops out, then one from the waitlist can jump in. If there are less than 6 applicants, others can join later. You should do this at your earliest convenience, as I might ask you to make changes to your sheet, changes you might not wish to write out at the last minute.

Game Rules:

The TOS is law.

The GM has the final word in everything if he so chooses.

I am Invincible!!!
    God Moding is fine...to an extent. Most Non-Player-Characters (Store ke

2. Radiance

Radiance Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2007
    OOC: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWW! NOW LETS BLOW THIS THING SO WE CAN GO HOME!

aka

Expect a character sheet from me within the next hour. I am sure I can whip up something.

3. witchdoctor187

witchdoctor187 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 14, 2007
    expect a CS.

4. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: I'll send one in.

5. Nicci_Yasha

Nicci_Yasha Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2008
    Sounds like fun! Expect a CS from me.

6. MCPO_John_117

Nov 5, 2007
    I already have eight CS's. I am glad this game has interested people. I'll post the players Tuesday. every one else has until then to get a CS in for consideration.

7. Darth_Chef_Paige

Darth_Chef_Paige Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2008
    totally expect a CS from me. Sounds interesting

8. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    i'll be considering this one closely...

:snoopy

9. MCPO_John_117

Nov 5, 2007
    Last day to submit a Character Sheet, or to resubmit ones I've asked for changes on. I'll be posting the Player Roster Tomorrow.

10. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    [Palpatine]We shall watch your career with great interest![/Palpatine]

Best of luck.

11. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    Luck?! HA! JOHN NEEDS NO LUCK! All you need to do is go read SpecOps Unit 117 and learn of the story telling greatness! LUCK pfeh! John is the ultimate haxor of the RPG WORLD! BWAH HAHAHAHAHAH *epic explosion in backround*

12. MCPO_John_117

Nov 5, 2007
    I am sorry to say that reports of my abilities have been greatly exaggerated. I just tell'm as I see'em.:cool:

But I appreciate the vote of confidence Radiance, But please note that brown noising won't help in the CS choosing phase[face_laugh].

Saintheart I don't remember the rules for Mods in games, but your welcome to submit a CS as well.

13 hours left to Submit a CS!

13. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    brown NOSING?!?!?!?! ILL SHOW YOU BROWN NOSING!!!

*rips slug throwers from holsters and is unceremoniously dragged out laughing maniacaly shooting rounds into the air.*

14. MCPO_John_117

Nov 5, 2007
    Its Tuesday!! [face_dancing] That means I am no longer accepting any more Sheets.

But...

It is my sad duty to inform everyone that I have Decided not to pursue this game. I am sorry I strung everyone along. My Sincere apologies....

Highlight for a more heart felt Apology.
    April Fools!!!!!!!! I'll Be posting the Players in a little bit.
    This was to make it look bigger

15. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    I... hate you so much.. right now john..

16. Burning_Endor

Burning_Endor Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2008
    That... was not... funny...

Okay... So maybe it was. ;)

17. MCPO_John_117

Nov 5, 2007
    Ok the moment everyone has been waiting for.....

Dramatis Personae

Radiance as Tallus Shadow
    Lord_Pullus as Kellor Grashton
    Burning_Endor as Yaalbesh Myyrig
    Yuul_Shamar as Himself
    Nicci_Yasha as Katya Darkstar
    Darth_Chef_Paige as Lexa BlueSun

I want to thank everyone that sent in a Sheet. If you would like to be waitlisted please send me a Pm.

Now all players should post their Sheets. When they are all posted we will start.

18. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    GM Approved!

Character Sheet: Exile Jedi
    Name: Yuul Shamar
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Affiliation: Independent
    Personality
    ---Traits: Posseses a strong will, but also harbors fears.
    ---Likes: Freedom, nerf medailoins and tubers, the rebellion(but fears it will be crushed).
    ---Dislikes: Empire,oppression, arachnids.
    ---Habits: Looking about a room or over his shoulder, worries about finding himself found out.
    Appearance (Be descriptive, Pictures are accepted)
    ---Skin Color: caucasion
    ---Hair Color: madium length brown hair, hangs loosly.
    ---Eye Color: Silver Blue
    ---Clothing: Currently Yuul usually wears a white-grey shirt with black pants, in addition he also wears a deep, dark blue, all-weather cloak.
    ---Other Attributes:
    ---Other Details:
    Weapons: Blaster Pistol, lightsaber(hidden)
    The Force (Force characters only)
    ---Sensitivity: strong
    ---Religion: Jedi
    ---Lightsaber
    -----Crystal(s): Silver(color), Pontite, Sigil.
    -----Blade(s): one
    -----Color(s): Silver
    -----Handle Description(s): A slim hilt , meant more for control and prescion then powerful blows. It's slimness now comes in handy for keeping it hidden.
    ---Force Abilities: Core, Illusion, Force Flash, Absorb, affect mind, electric judegement.
    ---Force Weakness: Force Speed, Force Cloak(not conealment), Can't use the force to heal another, just himself and even then somewhat less then most.
    ---Other Force Object(s): none
    Biography
    ---Personal History: Yuul remembers nothing of before his time in the order, as like most he was taken at an early age. He was raised in he nursery like the rest, taught various basics before he even knew he was being taught, and for the most par this early childhood was that of most jedi. He was taken by a jedi master named Kira Sarken, or as he knew her Master Sarken, he was one of the few padawan's paired with an oposite gender master.

It didn't bother him that much though and although there were bumps int he road of his training, things like lack of concentration but in the end Yuul pulled through, if only do to his master's guidance. It was after he was appointed to Knight that the real trials of his life began. The clone wars.

The clone wars were a test of a different kind to Yuul, the role of a jedi seemed to have flopped from guardians of the peace, to soldiers and generals of war. Many times during these events Yuul questioned his beliefs, and the way the jedi had begun to use the clones as tools rather then actual lifeforms. It was during one of these fights that Yuul gaine dhis fear of spiderlike creatures.

The mission at the time was to take the capitol city on the planet, and most of the civilians had evacuated. The clones and jedi marched into the city, meeting no resitance when the ambush began. Hordes of large genetically engineered spiders, unleashing havoc amongst the clone ranks. Yuul's regiment was being killed off at a rapid rate, and it wasn't until the heavy machinery was brought in that they were able to fend of the creatures.

After the fight, and a few skirmished later he was promoted to master before being sent back to the frontlines. It was when he arrived on the next battlefield that order sixty-six began. Yuul barely escaped with his life, and in the process recieved multiple blaster wounds he managed to partially heal.

He managed to remain hidden through the main part of the purge, evetualy getting a fake id, but a very good one that cost him most of his remaining credits. Currently he works as an aid under that false id in a medical clinic, doing what he can to help people.

---Military History: Fought on the front lines during the entirety of the clone wars, that comprises the majority of his military experiance.
    ---Traumatic Experiances: Order 66

OOC: Note, Yuul has a very, very good fake id and papers and goes by his false identity Marric Renar

19. Burning_Endor

Burning_Endor Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2008
    Lab Rat Tested, GM Approved!

Name: Yaalbesh Myyrig
    Species: Gand (Lungless Subspecies)
    Homeworld: Gand
    Affiliation: Coalition of Free Worlds
    Personality
    ---Traits: Yaalbesh enjoys spending time with others, and relaxing in a cool breeze. He is a bit quick to anger, but it is just as easy to calm him down. When in battle, he tends to feel and see things that aren?t there, likely caused by a mix of his Force sensitivity and his slight paranoia. However, it doesn?t hinder his excellent piloting ability.
    ---Dislikes: Idiots, Loud Noises, and Haste
    ---Habits: Yaalbesh has an annoying habit of clicking various parts of his exoskeleton when he is impatient or nervous.
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: Green
    ---Hair Color: N/A
    ---Eye Color: Black
    ---Clothing: Flight Suit (Pictured), and Specialized Combat Helmet (Not Pictured; Used in Place of Standardized Flight Helmet)
    [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/d/d7/Ooryl_qrygg.jpeg]
    ---Other Attributes: Has a scar running down the left side of his back.
    ---Other Details: (See Other Attributes)
    Weapons: Hold-Out Blaster, Gand Stun Stick
    Starship
    ---Name: Violet Three
    ---Class: Z-95 Headhunter MK I
    ---Manufacturer: Jointly Developed by Incom and Subpro Corporations.
    ---Hyperdrive Class: 1.0 (Upgrade Purchased by Yaalbesh Personally)
    ---Weapon(s): Linked Triple Blasters (2) and Concussion Missile Launchers (2)
    ---Shields: Minor Deflector Shields
    ---Sublight Speed: Approx. 1,150 km/h (In Atmospheric Flight)
    ---Crew: 1 (1 Pilot)
    ---Passenger(s): N/A
    ---Max Cargo (kg): 110 kg
    ---Interior Description: The Headhunter?s interior lighting and flight displays have been modified to display simultaneously in the normal and ultraviolet wavelengths, in order to make it easier on Yaalbesh?s eyes.
    ---Other Details: Yaalbesh?s Z-95, as with one other Z-95 in Violet Squadron, was purchased by the owner, not the Coalition.
    The Force
    ---Sensitive: Yes (Though minor compared to most Force-users)
    ---Other Force Object: Sith Holocron (See Traumatic Experiences)
    ---Description of Force Object: The Sith Holocron is a blue-white orb, ringed with an intricate and complex design forged from an unknown metal. Though Yaalbesh has been unable to play it, the inscription on its side has been halfway translated. What has been translated reads: ?Upon the fall?? From there on, the inscription is unknown.
    Biography
    ---Personal History: Born in a village in an isolated mountain range on Gand, Yaalbesh was raised to act on instinct and reflex, which would later contribute to his talent for flying. At an early age, he was able to take on his surname after successfully hunting a large animal that would have killed most other young Gand. It would be several years later, however, before he would be allowed to choose his first name.

When the CIS looked to establish a productions factory on Gand, many young warriors rallied to repel the invaders. Their attacks against Confederate troops proved just more than futile; for when the Republic finally game to the aid of the Gand, there was a good deal less work that had to be done. Mostly, the Republic needed only to finish of the prefab command base and destroy the orbiting fleet, which they did with surprising ease.

During the short campaign, however, Yaalbesh accomplished many feats, earning him the right to his first name, and eventually to take the ritual aptitude test; the Janwuine-jika. He managed to complete the Janwuine-jika and earned the title of Janwuine just days before the pseudo-war with the CIS was over.

Years later, after Yaalbesh had become a Findsman and the Republic became the Empire, Yaalbesh fled from his homeworld, fearing what might happen to him if the Empire came to his world by force. He hid and ran for a few years before hearing of a group defying the tyranny of the Empire; the Coalition of Free Worlds.

Remembering what the Old Republic had done for his world, he sought out the Coalition.
    ---

20. Nicci_Yasha

Nicci_Yasha Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2008
    GM APPROVED

Name: Katya Darkstar (Was Jedi Knight Kayta Kradrast)
    Species: Firrerreo
    Homeworld: Firrerre.
    Affiliation: Independent
    Personality
    ---Traits: Quiet, Calm, Friendly, Can be intense in combat.
    ---Dislikes: Unemployment, the Empire.
    ---Habits: Blaster twirling.
    Appearance
    [image=http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/9408/katyadarkstargv3.jpg]
    ---Skin Color: Pale
    ---Hair Color: Dark Brown/Blond, long loose.
    ---Eye Color: Green
    ---Clothing: Dark gray sleeveless bodyglove, Light Armor, Armored combat boots.
    ---Other Attributes: Has enhanced healing abilities, can survive direct blaster hits as long as they don?t damage the brain and heart. She has nictating lenses for her eyes.
    ---Other Details: Lightsaber Scar running from right top of her forehead to the left side of her jaw across her noise.
    Weapons: Two custom ContraStar-24 Blaster pistols. Lightsaber/Stun baton.
    Starship
    [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/e/e1/EaWMoldyCrowInSpace.jpg]
    ---Name: Event Horizon
    ---Class: HWK_290
    ---Manufacturer: Corellian Engineering Corporation
    ---Hyperdrive Class: 1.7 (modified)
    ---Weapon(s): Duel Laser Cannons (4) Proton Torpedo launcher
    ---Shields: Equipped
    ---Sublight Speed: Approx. 1,250 km/h (In Atmospheric Flight)
    ---Crew: 2 (1 Pilot, 1 Co-Pilot)
    ---Passenger(s): 6 Passengers
    ---Max Cargo (kg): 150 Metric Tons
    ---Interior Description: Standard
    ---Other Details:
    The Force
    ---Sensitivity: Yes
    ---Religion: Jedi
    ---Lightsaber
    -----Crystal(s): Corsca gem, Diamond.
    -----Blade(s): Standard
    -----Color(s): Blue
    -----Handle Description(s): Durasteel with black grip, disguised as a working stun baton.
    ---Force Abilities: Core abilities (push/pull, jump, speed, sense), Art of the Small, Mind trick, Healing (healing others).
    ---Force Weakness: Farseeing
    ---Other Force Object(s): Blue Heart of Fire gem necklace (Stores memories)
    Biography
    ---Personal History: Katya Darkstar was born Kayta Kradrast on Firrerre. Her parents were unknown to her as she was taken by the Order at a very young age. She was trained as a Jedi, and was eventually chosen to be the apprentice of Jedi Master Dray Trask. They became very close, forming a father/daughter relationship.
    Kayta pasted her trials and became a Jedi. She also excelled in genetics, and Medicine. It was one of her Master?s proudest moments. In celebration Dray gave Kayta a blue Heart of Fire stone that his Master had given him upon the completion of his trials. They continued to work together, going on numerous missions together.
    They received a mission to the planet Dredon. It seems a rogue Padawan had fallen to the Darkside and had killed his master. During the mission they confronted the Padawan, and he managed to catch Kayta off guard. Master Trask came to her rescue. The Padawan struck, cutting down the Master. Kayta was distraught. In her anger she attacked the Padawan, and defeated him. She was about to kill him when she realized what she was doing.
    Instead of vengeance, she took him into custody, and retrieved her Master?s body. She returned to the Temple. There the Padawan was put into counseled detention. Kayta wanted a more severe punishment for her Master?s killer. This stance and her anger at the Padawan for murdering her beloved master lead to her taking the Right of Denial. She left the Order, and took up Mercenary work taking the name Katya Darkstar. When the Clone Wars started she refused to rejoin the Order, but still wanted to help the Republic. She hired herself out to the GRA as a freelancer. She never revealed herself as a former Jedi, and when Order 66 was issued she watched as troop gunned down their Generals. She helped what Jedi she could, but in the end didn?t save many. She continues to be a Mercenary and even a Smuggler from time to time, but avoids working for the Empire.
    ---Military History: Mercenary during the Clone Wars. She was very popular with the Clones because of her ability to heal others. This ability was dismiss

21. LordPullus

LordPullus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 6, 2006
    GM APPROVED

Name:Kellor Grashton (Kell for short)
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Munnilisnt
    Affiliation: Independent borderline criminal

Personality.
    ---Traits: Cocky as they come with little regards to how others might feel about him. Dosen't trust easily if at all, and his suspicious of any that might try to show kindess towards him. Quick witted, sarcastic sense of humor, a bit of an ego and carries himself with a swagger reminicent of a outlaw.
    ---Likes: Adventure, deep space, freedom, random woman, and anything that might deepen his pockets or better his ship.
    ---Dislikes: Rules, Imperial law, overly curious people, spicey foods, conventional methods.
    ---Habits: A bit of gambling, ship maintenance, and drinking.

Appearance
    ---Skin Color: A olive colored tan rarely burns easily though if he does it causes much discomfort.
    ---Hair Color: light brown with streaks of blond mixed in. His hair is a little above his shoulders in length doesn't tie it though he has a decortive designed fabric that keeps it neat tied around like a bandana.
    ---Eye Color: Haziel with a orange hue.
    ---Clothing: A off white loose fitting inner tunic with a V shape neckline exposing part of his chest. A black sleeveless vest over the tunic with matching metallic pants. A belt holster along with black boots completes the outfit.
    ---Other Attributes: He wears a small medallion with a carved insigna of myterious meaning, and has diamond earings on each ear.
    ---Other Details: His facial features give him a handsome look that's not so rugged yet though his facial hair consisting of a small soul patch under his bottom lip, and thin mustache barely traceable make up for it.

Weapons:Two blasters one on each side of his hip with a knife kept straped in a shoulder holster under his tunic over his left shoulder blade.

Starship
    ---Name: The Moonlighter
    ---Class: Heavily Modified YV-330
    ---Hyperdrive Class: 3
    ---Weapon(s): 1 Dual heavy laser cannon turret
    4 Light ion cannons
    1 Autoblaster
    4 Concussion missile launcher with 6 missiles each.
    ---Shields: equiped
    ---Sublight Speed: 1050 kM's
    ---Crew: 5
    ---Passenger(s): 6
    ---Max Cargo (kg): 5 Metric tons
    ---Interior Description: The Moonlighter was a heavily modified version of the YV-330. It was 26 meters long, and its standard armament was a twin laser cannon turret mounted beneath the cockpit. YV-330 freighters were often used by smugglers, and modified with heavier weaponry. Kell added a few modifications increasing it's sublight speed also upgrading it's Hyperdrive. Weaponry wise Kell is aiming to increase the ships shielding capabilties, and add another twin laser cannon turret just slightly behind the cockpit ontop.

---Other Details: Kell made certain modifications that bolstered the Moonlighter's overall performance, and is rather proud of his favorite possession. Plus he added more cockpit space in order to fit a co pilot there just raised slightly behind him with the ships central navigations systems flowing their to the front of the ship.

Biography

---Personal History: Kell was born to investors who had made Munnilisnt their home due to their banking ties on the wealthy planet. He grew up amongst the Munns cast society of high competition to which Kell learned what it took to achieve what one desired in life. His parents really didn't pay much mind to their only son leaving him to his own devices. Kell found himself amongst those who ported on Munnilisnt, and the life of a pirateer and smuggler soon drew his interest.

At the age of eighteen Kell left Munnilisnt as soon as he finished school. He never looked back as he learned the ways of smuggling often earning bruises for his misstep, yet by the age of twenty three Kell had the makings of becoming one of the best. He continued to offer his services around for the next few years till he had enough to by his own ship, and returned back to Munnilisnt to bury his mother who had died in a speeder accident.

While he was there Kell le

22. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    *Twirls pistols wildly and pops off rounds into the air* OHHHH YEAHHHHH BRING THE NOISE!

GM APPROVED

Name: Tallus Shadow
    Species: Epicanthix
    Homeworld: Panatha
    Affiliation: Rebel Alliance
    Personality
    ---Traits: Quirky personality, normally serious but willing to smile when the times call for it.
    ---Likes: Loud firearms, fighting, explosions, working out, spouting his favorite combat catch phrase ?Bring the Noise?
    ---Dislikes: Running out of ammunition, losing, taking orders from people who don?t know what they are doing.
    ---Habits: Show boating with his pistols, getting overly excitable when things explode.
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: Caucasian, tan
    ---Hair Color: Black
    ---Hair Style: Military cut around the sides but a medium length on top
    ---Eye Color: Hazel
    ---Clothing: All Tactical black. Tight sleeveless ubese armor shirt, Loose tactical cargo pants tucked into thin leather army boots. Leather gloves, has a black under arm cross holster that nearly blends in with his shirt besides the spots for his weapons. Two tactical leg holsters with round slots behind the main holster spaces that house universal slug thrower silencers, fitting to both rifles and pistols. Wears a black banded belt with a smoky silver clasp. Belt has multiple small pouches for various gear.
    ---Other Attributes: Muscular tone, though slim in nature, Unit tattoo on underside of left forearm.
    ---Other Details: Tallus always has two pouches of his belt filled with very specific items that never leave his person. On the left back pouch is a compressed military Beret with a red crest over his left eye depicting his Spec Ops Unit during the war (The crest is displayed as two crossed swords.) Second pouch is armored and houses what seems to be normal protective shaded eyewear (sunglasses) but they have been enhanced and upgraded technologically with a micro tracking system, scanning capability, infrared sensors and night vision, activated by combinations of blinks.
    Weapons: Two identical nickel-plated slugthrower pistols outfitted with extended barrels to compensate for armor piercing rounds, (leg holsters), 2 custom designed short/lighter versions of the BlasTech DT-57 ?Annihilator? (underarm holsters). Strong Durasteel boot knife. Cargo pockets are custom fitted with expanding foam slots for various grenades and extra ammunition for his variety of weapons.
    Starship
    ---Name: Shadow Craft
    ---Class: Firespray-31 patrol craft
    ---Hyperdrive Class: 3.0
    ---Weapon(s): 2 blaster cannons, 1 tractor beam, various missiles and torpedoes
    ---Shields: Advanced deflector shields
    ---Sublight Speed:
    ---Crew: 1 Pilot, 1 Co Pilot,
    ---Passenger(s): 3 passengers
    ---Max Cargo (kg): 70 tons
    ---Interior Description: Standard interior, however normal prison cells have been removed and replaced by passenger compartments.

The Force N/A

Biography
    ---Personal History: Tallus Shadow grew up normal enough. His childhood was one of nurture and caring. He was brought up to believe in peace and justice, but that such ideals weren?t easily accomplished. Sometimes they had to be fought for. At the age of 10 Tallus began playing ?army? with his sandbox friends. Even at that young age Tallus loved trying to outsmart his friends and ambush them while playing hide and seek. It seemed that Tallus was perfect for the military. So perfect in fact that he signed a contract with Panatha?s Army as part of a delayed entry program at age 16. From 16 until 18, Tallus was enrolled in various training courses that were consecutive with his normal education, starting his path down the soldierization process. When he hit his 18th birthday, he was enlisted and went through training. Tallus proved early on that he was a skilled marksman with side arms but not as proficient with rifles. When it came to hand to hand combat, Tallus proved himself flexible and adjusting to almost any style, making him all the more deadly. Through training and percervierance, he molded his body i

23. Darth_Chef_Paige

Darth_Chef_Paige Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2008
    Character Sheet:
    Name: Lexa BlueSun
    Species: Zeltron
    Homeworld: Zeltros
    Affiliation: Imperial
    Personality
    ---Traits: Calm and collected, but quick to anger.
    ---Dislikes: Jedi, Boring or annoying people.
    ---Habits: She twirls her hair when nervous, tends to talk a lot when excited
    Appearance (Be descriptive, Pictures are accepted)
    ---Skin Color: deep red
    ---Hair Color: red
    ---Eye Color: brown
    ---Clothing: neon blue body glove, with gold armor plates
    ---Other Attributes: Has a scar on my right arm from a blaster pistol, thin and athletic, height is 1.7 meters, weight is 120 pounds
    ---Other Details:
    Weapons: DC-15 side arm blaster, lightsaber
    Starship
    ---Name: Twizzler
    ---Class: GAT-12 Skipray Blastboat
    ---Hyperdrive Class: 2.0
    ---Weapon(s): Medium ion cannons (3), Duel Turbolaser turret (1), Proton torpedo launcher (1), Tractor beam projector (1)
    ---Shields: equipped
    ---Sublight Speed: 1,200km/h
    ---Crew: 5 (Minimum 1)
    ---Passenger(s): 0
    ---Max Cargo (kg): 20 metric tons
    ---Interior Description: standard
    ---Other Details: N/A
    The Force (Force characters only)
    ---Sensitivity: Yes
    ---Religion: Ex-Jedi/Inquisitor
    ---Lightsaber
    -----Crystal(s): Krayt dragon pearl, Corusca gem
    -----Blade(s): Standard
    -----Color(s): Dark Blue
    -----Handle Description(s): silver and black with gold inlay.
    ---Force Abilities: core abilities (push/pull, jump, speed, sense), Breath Control, Deadly Sight, Mind Control.
    ---Force Weakness: Sporadic Uncontrolled Deadly Sight
    ---Other Force Object(s): N/A
    Biography
    ---Personal History: I was born on Zeltros and taken at a young age to be trained as a Jedi. When I was ten years of age Master Graham took me as his apprentice. I had a great relationship with my Master but I always felt there was something wrong and missing. I thought with time that it would go away and I would be pleased with the way my life was going. Over time the feelings got stronger. I wanted more freedom then what the Jedi offered me. I finished my training and became a Jedi. I still wanted more freedom but the Jedi kept me busy with missions that got me nowhere in life. I tried talking to the Counsel about it but they were not listening to anything I said. I finally just decided to leave the order and do what I wanted in life.

At the time of the Clone Wars, I was no longer with the Jedi. I was free of their rules and regulations and able to do what I wanted. I was on Lesu when I heard of the purge. I then joined the Tenloss Syndicate as an Enforcer. I did well in the Syndicate, going above and beyond most expectations, becoming one of the top Enforcers.

While on a contract to Corellia, I had the misfortune of encountering Darth Vader himself. He recognized me as a trained Jedi and attacked me. I defended myself as best as I could, but my best was not good enough. Vader had me disarmed and I knew the killing blow would be next. Instead the most curious thing happened when he gave me a choice. Join him or die.

I accepted his offer. He took me before the Emperor and my training as Inquisitor began. Since then I have served the Emperor loyally. Hunting down all Jedi and carrying out Lord Vader?s orders.
    ---Military History:
    ---Traumatic Experiences:

24. MCPO_John_117

Nov 5, 2007

...............A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away..............
    ........................................................................................
    ...................................Star Wars........................................
    ........................................................................................
    .............................Episode III .V (3.5)..................................
    .............................RISE OF AN EMPIRE.................................
    .........................................................................................
    It has been five years since the fall of the Republic. The newly.....
    established Galactic Empire flourishes under the rule of Emperor ...
    Palpatine. The economy has strengthened, and the Military .........
    prospers. ............................................................................
    The Jedi are all but extinct. The Emperor has branded them all as .
    traitors of the Empire. Lord Vader continues to hunt down all rogue
    Jedi, and laws have been passed that make it illegal to harbor them.
    A crack down on illegal activities has lead to the lowest galactic
    crime rate ever recorded.........................................................
    Only in the Outerrim have the criminal elements been able to ........
    operate with little resistance, but Empire is preparing a push into ...
    their territories......................................................................
    And in the shadows of those criminal empires, stir the whispers of ..
    rebellion. Old Republic loyalists, Dissidents, and Citizens that have ..
    fallen into the gears of the Empire have banded together in small ...
    resistance groups. They struggle to gain support and supplies in the
    hope that one day they are able to restore freedom to the Galaxy...

And now the Saga BEGINS!!!

Please Post in your assigned color as this will help me keep things straight.

The crash cart rolled into the Urgent Care. ?We need a med-droid stat!? The man on the cart was losing blood fast. The Medical Droid floated over to the crash cart. ?Patient is in cardiac arrhythmias ventricular fibrillation. Prepare for defibrillation.? The droid extended its arms and placed its hands on the man?s chest. ?Clear!?
    An electric current discharged into the man, and the cart?s monitor registered a pulse. The droid removed his hands. ?Patient seems stable.? One of the nurses motions for Marric to come over. ?Would you take him to Intensive Care??

Tag: Yuul_Shamar

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The holo-projector snapped on as it received a transmission. ?Miss Darkstar, for security reasons I can not give you my name, but you can call me Mr. Gray. I have a job offer for you. I can?t go into details right now, but it is a matter of great importance. I am willing to pay your usual fee plus thirty percent more. You can contact me at the Wounded Mynock Cantina in Tree City, on Panatha. I await your response.?

Tag: Nicci_Yasha

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Libertine?s Pledge dr

25. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    OOC: Let the games begin....

IC: Tallus Shadow

Tallus had been out running errands this morning before work. He had rejoined the Panathan Military to avert eyes from him and his soldiers. They were all but nonexistant. To the eyes and mind of the Empire, the ARC troopers that comprised Sergeant Tallus Shadows "Shadow Five" had perished by the hands of a Jedi durring a failed execution of Order 66. Tallus had even provided the search team with bodies in clone armor. Later the same day he had had Mirshe hack the Imperial network and switch matching armor code tabs for the ARCs that had been under his command. So durring the Order.... at least in the databanks of the Empire.... at least 4 ARC's had died at the hands of a Renegade Jedi General. Unfortunately for his soldiers Tallus hadn't been there that particular day, as he was overseeing the planning of a possible tactical strike.

He smiled to himself and kept walking. It was a nice sunny day out. Sunny enough to warrant the use of protective eyewear. So Tallus had reached into his back case hidden by his long jacket and produced some stylish looking eyewear. He slipped them over his eyes and the world visually darkened.... and then lit up again as half a dozen sensors activated and went through start up procedure. The techno eyewear started scanning anything that Tallus looked at. It cycled through infrared, nightvision briefly and then switched off again as the sun made it too bright to see, and then finally, X-ray.

As he was walking by the local bank, the X-ray had still been active. He kept on walking passed the door and filtered back to X-ray. He saw one humanoid with a blaster pointed at the huddled masses and he was shouting rather profusely.

Come to think of it, as he had passed the door, Tallus had noticed someone looking rather edgy blocking the entrance.

Hold up huh..? These guys must be novice's

--------------

The masked man stood with his blaster to the tellers face.

"I have a Jammer sweet heart..."

5 blue lances of energy dropped a man outside, silent to the inside of the bank. The female teller saw this and frowned, even in her frightened state. The masked robber saw the look in her eyes and quickly spun to check on his door guard.

A man in a long black trench coat calmly stepped through the door, bobbing his head to unheard music. He seemed to be oblivious to the outside world.

"Hey... banks closed today buddy!"

The man didn't respond and instead continued to bob his head, eyes hidden by some strange eye glasses that definately should not be worn indoors. He bobbed over to a public table used for filling out forms for quick tellar assistance. He began bouncing on his knees while writing on some flimsi.

"Hey! .. did you hear me you idiot?! I said Banks closed!"

The robber forgot about the teller and made his way over to the man and tapped him rather hard on the shoulder. The man wearing black looked up, his eyebrows raising above the rims of his shades, he held up the piece of flimsi that he had been writting on. Directly in front of the mans face.

"What is this?! Cant you.."

He read aloud the words on the paper.

"...Data breakers.... are ... more... effective? What the hell is this?"

He ripped the flimsi down out of the mans grasp only to find 4 knuckles coming at his face. He only had time to raise his eyebrows in alarm before his world went black.

------------------

Tallus shook his hand slightly after stepping over the wouldbe robber. He bent down and picked up the blaster the robber had been carrying. He began to chuckle to the confused and frightened patrons. He spoke more to himself than to anyone else.

"This thing is so ancient and worn down it didn't even have enough charge for 2 shots."

He tossed it away and walked over to the female teller who was still staring. Before settling on the counter he turned to the crowd who now remained as weary of him as the original attacker.

He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out his military ID.

"S'ok folks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.