main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive SW: Rise of an Empire

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by MCPO_John_117, Mar 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicci_Yasha

Nicci_Yasha Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2008
    IC: Katya

The Event Horizon dropped out of hyperspace. In the distance was the planet Panatha. Katya piloted the Modified HWK-290 down to the planets surface. She got clearance and landed in docking bay 94 then made her way to the Wounded Mynock.
    Upon entering she went to the back and ordered a Corellian brandy, and waited for Mr. Gray to show up.

TAG: GM

2. Radiance

Radiance Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2007
    IC: Tallus Shadow
    The Park

""I'm not the Chief any more. The Imperials have just taken over Panatha Security. I sent Julia and the kids off world. My best men and I are ready to help you out any way I can, and I don't have to tell you who they are... You trained most of them."

Tallus glanced over at Mark and nodded solumnly. That was bad news indeed.

"Do you need anything? Credits? Safe house? You are welcome to stay with me and my boys until we can get you to a safer place to operate from...."

You trained most of them

The words clung to Tallus' mind. He was only 35 and already he had trained many of the security personell in how to do their jobs. This was definately his life.

He at the hard copy documents but didn't open it. That was something to be done in private, not in a public place. The contents of this folder would probably postpone his current mission planning. He had to use the information before it was found missing. The fact that Mark had pulled the data on an imperial installation just before his clearance was revoked would make him the prime target for termination once the operation was finished.

Tallus sighed. This was his life indeed. Espionoge, destruction, battle, back alley deals. And putting his friends and comrades in danger every day of the week.

"You know the problems with this Mark...I act on this, they come after you first."

Tallus placed the folder on his lap and leaned back against the bench and put his hands together in front of his face, thinking.

"Okay.... Here's how it is going to work then. I'll give you and your men ample time to get situated in the city for new housing and things of that nature. It will look legit, seeing that you just lost your job, you can walk under the cover story that Julia took the kids and left you. We can get you a new place to live, one that is registered to you but you wont be there. I need you to get your men together and go to the new place I get you. I will set that up when we are done here. Then tomorrow at 0300 we will act on this data and take down your old office.... No witnesses.... But you can't be anywhere near the building when we take it. Just on the off chance someone did spot you. I know you and your men are good and I understand I trained most of them. But they still aren't clones. My boys and I will handle this. You lay low for a few days. Make it look like you are searching for new employment. I might even be able to pull some strings and get you a military job. Just say the word."

Tallus looked over to his elder friend.

"What do you think?"

tag GM

3. Darth_Ziantor

Darth_Ziantor Jedi Youngling star 3

May 5, 2005
    IC: Janix Ziantor

Janix looked out the viewport. A man stood at the entrance of the docking bay, staring up at the ship. He looked somewhat paranoid, as though he was worried someone was following him. Janix guessed that this man was their contact.

Turning to Deuce, he said "Keep lasers on standby. If this goes sour, I want to have some extra cover." Walking down to the hatch, he opened it and stepped down. He lazily walked towards the stranger, his hand resting slightly on the holster of the DL-44 hanging on his belt. He was ready in case of any problems.

Reaching the man, he asked the stranger, "Are you Kev?"

TAG: Yuul

4. MCPO_John_117

MCPO_John_117 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2007
    OOC: Please disregard the above post.
    Darth_Ziantor you did nothing wrong I am just doing this for the sake of the stories flow since Yuul's character wouldn't lie so casualty. Oh and Ziantor don't forget to use your color when posting.

Janix looked out the viewport. A man stood at the entrance of the docking bay, staring up at the ship. He looked somewhat paranoid, as though he was worried someone was following him. Janix guessed that this man was their contact.

Turning to Deuce, he said "Keep lasers on standby. If this goes sour, I want to have some extra cover." Walking down to the hatch, he opened it and stepped down. He lazily walked towards the stranger, his hand resting slightly on the holster of the DL-44 hanging on his belt. He was ready in case of any problems.

Reaching the man, he asked the stranger,
    [edit] "When the Republic Rises?"[/edit]

[color=blue]
    IC: Mark Coleman

"Don't worry about us Tallus. I know am going to be a target. It is why I sent the Girls off world. Me and the boys are going to help you on this one because we know the place better. Then we're getting off world."
    Mark looked around for anyone within earshot then activated a scrambler in his pocket that would block any directional mics. "I have contacts in the COFW, me and the boys are signing up."

Tag Radiance[/color]

5. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007

COFW?

"The COTW is a myth Mark....Just a few radicalist's trying to change a doomed galaxy."

Then again.... how is that any different from what I am doing...

"Ok... so say they are real...what can they hope to accomplish. They have weaker training, lower numbers... and no gear. The Empire has unlimited funds, control of several worlds systems already.... What can they offer you that I can't? I agree with getting you off planet, there isn't much you can do for Panatha now. But still. There are perks to staying low key. Join them and you paint a target on your chest the size of an Acclimator". How does that help anyone Mark?"

Tag GM

6. MCPO_John_117

Nov 5, 2007

"Join them and you paint a target on your chest the size of an Acclimator". How does that help anyone Mark?"
    Mark grinned.
    "That is what you've heard, and that is what the Empire has heard. What I have heard is that an old acquaintance of mine is the captain of a Venator-class starship they appropriated. Not to mention him offering me the job of training his troops. Hell I did a pretty good job training you, before you went GAR on me."
    Mark thought back to that day long ago when a young Sargent Coleman first met eighteen year old Tallus. Tallus stood at attention in his training Squad, and Mark had singled him out immediately as the best of them. That meant he gave Tallus more poodoo than anyone else.
    "Look the Coalition is better organized then anyone thinks. When things get to hot for you here contact me, and I'll get you out. Now we need to go sit down and plan our visit to the new Imperial Security Chief."

Tag: Radiance

7. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007

"That is what you've heard, and that is what the Empire has heard. What I have heard is that an old acquaintance of mine is the captain of a Venator-class starship they appropriated. Not to mention him offering me the job of training his troops. Hell I did a pretty good job training you, before you went GAR on me."

Shadow's eyebrows rose above his shades as he looked over at his former mentor.

Venator? They have a brand new star destroyer? That's no joke.

Tallus Shadow's thoughts of the COFW had just transitioned from poor, to better. If they could float around space with a Venator-class Star Destroyer and get away with it.... Maybe they were a bit more sneaky than they let on.

"Look the Coalition is better organized then anyone thinks. When things get to hot for you here contact me, and I'll get you out. Now we need to go sit down and plan our visit to the new Imperial Security Chief."

Tallus nodded.

"I may just have to take you up on that. But I can still do some good here. We have taken down 2 factories, disabled 4 garrisons and dirupted landing troops by implanting countless viruses into the computer terminals at the military star port. That was just 5 of us. Several bucketheads' bodies might be found in a refuse pile in a burn pit somewhere in the next few years, the way Tracyn likes to hide corpses in garbage dumpsters but thats a ways off. I suppose the Coalition could use men like you and me. But for now it will have to be just you. My home needs my help in poking a needle into the finger of this hand that is trying to constrict the galaxy into order. And I have quite a few needles left to poke with. But you are right. Thats something to think about in the future. Right now we need to think about that security Chief. Let's head back to my apartment. The boys will want to have a look at this folder as well. Meet me there in an hour. Go ahead and get your men together too. Dont forget to have them space out their arrivals by about 10 minutes apart. Make sure they have whatever personal effects they will be leaving planet with. As soon as this goes down you all become ghosts. I will get Mirshe on hacking your files."

Tallus stood and walked away with the folder tucked under his arm as if the meeting had never happened. Soon his specs returned to scanning people, now that he was out of the range of the disruptor device.

He would wait for the arrivals of the men at his aparment from here and try to formulate a plan.

tag GM

8. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Yuul Shamar

A man approached him from the ship, he seemed to be looking Yuul over.

"When the Republic Rises?"

This had to be a code of some kind. But what was supposed to be the return message? The letter! What was written on it? Yuul remembered it, the one line that wasn't anything like time and location, it must be the message.

"May the Empire fall..." Yuul hoped he was right, if not this guy might try to blast him.

Tag: Janix Ziantor

9. LordPullus

LordPullus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 6, 2006
    IC:Kell Grashton
    Cantina, Unknown System

To say that he wasn't rather happy with the cards he had been dealt would be a definite understatement as the brash young smuggling captain sat at the sabaac table. The best case scenerio he had was that he was positive four, and the pot so far hadn't reached an amount worth losing an arm for. Most the other players on the table had least drawn a card to discard except for the only other human. Music continued to blare loudly over the crowd noise within the cantina though you wouldn't be able to know that by looking at the players on the table. Each figure's features where set in stone with little indication to how their current hand faired with a few of the more exprienced players not moving more then they possible had to. The draw of Sabaac for Kell was the thrill of playing the odds, and robbing the house. It was how he lived his life, and even though he knew that one day his luck just might run out the Munnilisnt smuggler continued to dare fate with his escapades.

"Well at least we know who's gonna fill your tip box first round", Kell commented towards the dealer slyly as he placed his mistress card on the table his eyes briefly observing the only other human on the table as a smirk lined his lips.

Tags:GM

10. MCPO_John_117

Nov 5, 2007
    IC: Maxdar Casta (Devaronian card shark)

"Well at least we know who's gonna fill your tip box first round"

Maxdar growled. He wouldn?t fall for such an obvious bluff. He added credits to the pot and cursed silently as the cards shifted.
    He looked at his hand and then at the cards in the nullfield. He had 17 showing, and if his hand did change again this pot would be lost.

Tag: Pullus
    OOC: just to let you know the nullfield cards are still in play they just don?t change and everyone can see them. You have the chance to put one card down before the shift then I?ll PM your other cards.

Tallus?s Apt

Over the next four hours Mark and his men arrived at Tallus?s apartment. The five of them joined Tallus and his men at the table. ?Okay, I figure we need to empty the building first, maybe cause a incident in the city somewhere."
    Tag: Radiance
    [/color]

11. Darth_Ziantor

May 5, 2005
    IC: Janix

Janix heard the man reply with the proper phrase. He sighed in relief and moved his hand away from the butt of the blaster.

"You must be Kev. The name's Janix Ziantor. I don't know who exactly hired me, but I'm here to get you off Coruscant. My only instructions are to pick you up. You're supposed to be supplying me with the rest of the details. But not here. This is too exposed, and my face is plastered on Wanted posters all across Imperial City. Let's get in my ship and we can figure out the details."

Janix led the stranger, Kev, up into the Emerald Shadow and into the cockpit. Kev took the seat behind Deuce. Janix turned to his copilot. "Deuce, if you haven't done the pre-flight checklist yet, get started on that. I want off this planet as soon as possible."

Janix turned back to Kev. "So where are we headed? I want to get our coordinates figured as quickly as possible."

12. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

"So where are we headed? I want to get our coordinates figured as quickly as possible."

Yuul remembered the data crystal he found on the being he now knew had to be Kev and remembered the coordinates and gave them to the pilot. It didn't take long before they lifted off and were into hyperspace, Yuul remaining quiet for the most part during that, now he waited until they would reach their destination.

Tag

13. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    Apartment

Tallus greeted each man as they arrived at his place. He had them stash their bags in his room for the time being. Traycn was currently arranging the departure preperations for after the mission. The rest of them sat in a wide circle around what looked like a normal table. But was actually a holo-projector. Ca had a datapad in his hands and hit a button as the entire city was brought to bear in miniature. Another button hit and the new Imperial Security Office, formerly Mark Colemans place of employment, was turned from the normal blue, to red.

"Okay, I figure we need to empty the building first, maybe cause a incident in the city somewhere."

Tallus nodded slowly as he studied the image in front of him carefully. He had his durasteel boot knife out and in his right hand by his mouth as he crouched next to the map. This was Tallus Shadow's bread and butter. Planing tactics was what he did. Contingencies for contingencies. Backups for all possible outcomes. He spoke slowly now mentally running through the outcomes.

"If we do that it needs to be on a scale to where almost everyone, if not the entire building evacuates to a location to see what the deal is. Maybe.... yeah, multiple locations. We have the manpower to get that done."

Tallus pulled the knife hand away from his mouth and pointed with the tip of the blade. As he indicated a building, Ca highlighted it green on the map. Six buildings in a wide circle around the security office were now glowing green.

"Hostage situations in some, bomb threats on others. High profile domestic disturbances in some, blaster shots heard and the like. We can have local's that are loyal to us comm in attempted burglaries in their shops, so much activity that they only have to send out everyone. Gus will help for sure. Pax Termins at the speeder dealership. Dakal Tams with his blaster shop. Make those bucket heads think that this is an organized terrorist attack on the city. Which... in essence thats exactly what it is. But it is for the good of the planet. Plus, no citizens are going to be hurt. Once the distraction phase is going on we need to go in there and rip all the data from their mainframe and plant some explosives. That way they get the message. What do you think?"

He looked across the board to Mark and his men

tag GM

14. LordPullus

Jul 6, 2006
    Cantina, Unknown System

The cool gaze of the young Munnilisnt smuggler swept over the table receiving many like kind looks in return. His hand wasn't particular to his liking, yet the nervous glances he was receiving from the only other human on the table pushed him to raise the stakes a little even though it was just the first hand. Kell flicked a few of his own coins towards the middle his eyes firmly upon the ghostly form of the other human gleaming with intentions on egging the other to call his bluff.

"Let's see how far your willing to go to fill our dealer's tip box"? Kell commented sarcastically his expression matching his words with a raised eyebrow though their was nothing but cold calculation behind his eyes.

Sabaac was a game of finesse on many levels Kell had learned from a very young age, and he was setting the ground work now in this bluff that would ensure that the winnings would come one way or another to him throughout the night whether the house liked it or not.

15. MCPO_John_117

Nov 5, 2007

Plus, no citizens are going to be hurt. Once the distraction phase is going on we need to go in there and rip all the data from their mainframe and plant some explosives. That way they get the message. What do you think?"

"I like it. But we need to empty the jail cells before blowing up the place. They are scum, but I would want their blood on my hands."

Tag Radiance
    OOC you may assume control of Coleman for know just don't kill him

IC:Maxdar

"Let's see how far your willing to go to fill our dealer's tip box"?

He let out an exasperating breath.
    "Fine kid lets see it." he put credits into the pot.
    "I call." Maxdar laid down his hand. with what was on the table he had a positive twenty. most of the other players cursed or threw their cards.
    "Bet that kid."

Tag Pullus

IC: Captain Fredrick

It had been three days since the trap. Captain Fredrick looked at his datapad. "Comm officer would you please call this person to the bridge."
    the comm officer nodded.
    "Will Yaalbesh Myyrig please report to the bridge."

Tag Endor

16. Darth_Ziantor

May 5, 2005

The stranger, Kev, rattled off a string of coordinates. Saret entered them into the navicomputer and the ship shot off into hyperspace. Janix studied the location on the screen.

"Looks like we're headed to Panatha. I haven't been there since..."

Janix's voice trailed off as he thought back to his last visit to Panatha.

It had been a little over a year ago. Janix, Deuce, Saret, and Corellian-born Teek Granis had raided the Imperial outpost on Fondor. It was supposed to be a simple smash job, an act of revenge against the Empire. But plans had changed. Janix had learned that Imperial Governor Deakon Shawr was visiting the outpost. Janix had planned a daring raid to capture the governor. Teek had landed on planet before them and using Deuce's codes, hacked into the security systems of the outpost. The others had landed on the outskirts once night had fallen. They had snuck into the facility and kidnapped the governor, along with smashing up the Imperial Holonet relay and sabotaging two TIE fighters. They had escaped with the governor, but Teek had been killed in the process.

Back on board the Emerald Shadow, Janix had taken the ship into hyperspace, then spent the rest of the trip torturing Shawr. At first it had been mostly for any information that they could extract. But after Shawr stopped giving any useful intelligence, Janix had continued with the torture, mostly just for vengeance. His favorite had been to stun the man into unconsciousness, then bring him back with bacta patches, then repeat the situation. Eventually, the man had become bloodied and broken. They had come out of space in the Panatha system, and Janix had landed the Emerald Shadow on a small island in the middle of the ocean. Janix had left the governor there, not caring whether or not the man survived.

Janix was brought out of his nostalgic thoughts as proximity alarms sounded. They were coming out of hyperspace. Janix turned to the rest of the passengers. "Buckle up everyone. Kev, do you have any other coordinates or a certain docking bay I'm supposed to drop you off at?"

17. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Its a deep space area, i should have said that. Unless the Gm wants to change it. Although i found it a great post. And if the gm does change his mind, or not I'll post after that

18. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    OOC: How come everyone is coming to Panatha?! lol

Tallus looked up and nodded his agreement. Criminals were criminals but they were still people. They didn?t deserve to go up with the building just because they were being held there for crimes they were imprisoned for and arrested for by real police.

The bucket heads would probably crucify them to make an example to the other crooks, thieves and general criminals out there. A bit too extreme for Tallus. So he would do as Coleman wanted on this one.

?Ok. Mark? You and your men are going to be the distraction. You are all talented but my boys are used to this kind of thing. They can get in and out before too much happens.?

Over the next 2 hours Tallus drilled into everyone what their jobs were. The clones all knew each others jobs in case one fell the other could pick up slack. The rest of the men were good officers and skilled in what they did. The locals knew them and would cooperate easily once the situation was explained. That would mean that no one got hurt except Imperials. As soon as the majority of the Imperials left the building Tallus and his team would go in and plant the explosives, hack the database, then evacuate the prisoners to a safe area. The tricky part of this operation was that it had to be done during the daylight for maximum effect. It wouldn?t give them much cover to speak of. The plus was simple though, the intel that Mark had pulled from the place before he left indicated that the Empire had a garrison en route to fortify their presence here on Panatha. The garrison however wasn?t due for another 3 days. They would be at minimum strength while the strike was to happen.

The morning was going to be an interesting one to say the least. Tallus Shadow helped set up Coleman and his men on cots and his couches before retiring to his own room. He made sure that his slugthrowers were oiled and cleaned. He didn?t foresee using them but one never knew what would happen?.

The morning came and Tallus was up before anyone else. He walked to his dresser and pulled out his combat clothes. He slipped on his black tactical pants and slipped on his boots. He was about to pull his shirt on when he heard his datapad beep. Tallus walked over to it and looked at the message waiting for him. It had an Imperial insignia on it.

Tallus remembered when that same insignia represented justice in the galaxy, something real. Not dictators and power hungry politics trying to squeeze the life out of the galaxy.

He clicked on the link and it opened his message.

Notice: The Imperial Navy Ground Forces Division will be taking control or planetary defenses. The Panathan army is to be disbanded at once. This message is going out to all former Panathan military personnel, if you wish to retain your jobs with the Imperial Navy, you will be instructed to attend classes in order to make sure that you are up to standard with Imperial Doctrine?..

Tallus laughed as the message continued. He tossed the pad back onto his bed. It was just as well. To the Empire he was now a ghost being tracked. But now he was also a ghost without a job. Somehow, that didn?t make him feel badly. Shadow slipped his sleevless Ubese armor shirt on and pulled his shoulder holsters up, checking the charge on his blasters and snapping them into place. He then attached his hip holsters, checking to make sure his silencers were locked in place. Tallus checked to make sure that the chambers of his pistols were empty of brass and still clean from the night before, then locked the sliders forward and spun the pistols around on his fingers before sliding them at the end of a spin, into their holsters. Then he grabbed the last part of his gear. His utility belt. It housed his most important items. For now he kept them in there slots.

Tallus Shadow exited his room and set about waking up the rest in the outer room.

Tag None.

19. LordPullus

Jul 6, 2006
    Cantina, Unknown System

"Bet that kid."

The dealer had called as the randomizer changed the cards still in his hand. Kell could feel his body temperature rising as the cards continued to go thru the proccess his eyes firmly on those of the harsh card dealer. The pot was set, and it's amount now was substantial as Kell had sought to buy the pot by raising the stakes, yet his opponent was willing to go just as far to call his bluff. Such beings where expectant that things should always go their way, and Kell had a bad feeling should he win that things could get sour in a hurry.

"Pretty confident there ain't ya mate", the brash smuggler snorted as the cards came to a stop a look of slight disappointment flashed across his features before they became still once again.

In his hand currently laid the Queen of air and darkness,, the three of flasks, and the Idiot. Together these cards equalled positive one which could of proved devastating due to the fact that he had been called on. Running a hand through his hair a motion of little to no consequence Kell signalled to his crew who all had their eyes on the Sabaac game to prepare for any trouble just incase. They were all use to his magnectic pull for trouble, and the Munnilisnt smuggling captain could predict the various mumbles each of them were saying as they obtrusively prepared for action.

"You wanted to call eh", Kell announced brashly as he held his cards to him for dramatic fashion as he eyed the score of twenty the dealer held.

Slowly Kell laid the Queen of air, and darkness which valued at negative two followed by the three of flasks which was worth three he could feel the delight of the others around him perking as they thought the game over. His purple shaded eyes found those of the menacing dealer's and a smirk raised his lips upward as he laid down his last card the Idiot which had absolutly no value at all leaving his current score at one. Yet in Sabaac his current hand was the only time one could read their net value like they would a book due to the idiot card, and if they did the result ending would be the highest combination one could reach in Sabaac.

"It seems only fitting that your hand is taken by none other then a Idiot's Flush eh"? Kell questioned brashly as he set his cards alone on the table for all to see his right hand slipping down to his side holster under the table as his eyes never left the dealer across from him. "Your move", he taunted as his body language suggested that things remain civil, and so he could receive his winnings.

20. MCPO_John_117

Nov 5, 2007
    OOC: Yuul, Ziantor you are heading to a spot in deep space. well just assume it. no need to retcon. and Pullus... man you are cracking me up. I loved the post it was great. Man I laughed for five minutes. Perfect post.

IC: Maxdar

"It seems only fitting that your hand is taken by none other then a Idiot's Flush eh"?

Maxdar could only stare. How in the world did a pathetic human get a hand like that.
    "Your move."
    Maxdar saw red. He cheated, he had to have. He had a skiffer or a jammer on him somewhere. It was the only explanation.
    "Its a Idiots Array you kriffing cheater!" Maxdar's hand flashes for his blaster as the others at the table dive out of the way.
    Maxdar got off a shot, but it went wide missing Kell by a quarter meter.

Tag Pullus, anyone else in the bar.

21. Nicci_Yasha

Nicci_Yasha Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2008
    IC: Katya Darkstar
    The Wounded Mynock

She was sitting in her both waiting for Mr. Gray to show up. The music was loud and there was a thick layer of smoke from various beings smoking devises. She nursed the drink she had ordered when she first came in an hour ago.
    She glanced around, and finally decided that Mr. Gray was not going to show. Her senses alerted her a split second in advance, and she ducked as a blaster bolt slammed into the wall where her head was moments before.
    She reacted with out thought, and drew her custom Constar blaster. She kicked the table over putting its surface between her and the shooter. She aimed and fired taking the shooter in the head. He dropped like a sack of tubers.
    Two seconds had past from the first shot to her return fire. She noticed the others gathering around the dead Devronian, and a human that was still seated at the table.

Tag: Pullus, John

OOC: I just shot the Sabacc Dealer, but I did not shoot the Deputy
    :p

22. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: I'll go ahead and post like you didn't say panantha so you don't have to write anothe post

"Buckle up everyone. Kev, do you have any other coordinates or a certain docking bay I'm supposed to drop you off at?"

Yuul shook his head. "Afraid not, my guess is they are going to have another ship rendevous with us, but thats just a guest." Yuul tried to relax, and hope there hadn't been another piece of information he had missed. If there had been then things were about to get worse.

Tag

23. LordPullus

Jul 6, 2006
    (Occ thanks John and it wouldn't of been half as good if it wasn't for your Sabaac tutorial)

Cantina, Unknown System

"Its a Idiots Array you kriffing cheater!"

Things had gotten worse quickly as Kell predicted the sounds of scraping chairs filling the immediate area around the table as the Devronian whipped out a blaster capping off a single shot wide of him. Kell was already reacting to the aggressive behavior of his opponent his side holstered blaster aimed directly at the Devronian's stomach under the table his finger squeezed a shot moments before his left ear vibrated from another shot that missed him barely, and implanted into the head of the sabaac dealer.

"I'm a fair sport he could of had a chance to win his money back", the brash smuggler addressed the area with a shrug of his shoulder as he casually swept his winnings the other players knew well enough that the Devronian had gotten his just reward.

Things of this nature occured with frequency in such places, and as Kell tossed a few credit chips towards the bartender everyone on the dance floor was wise enough to go back to their business. Kell made his way over to the other side of the table to investigate over the now dead dealer with a look of curiosity at the gaping hole now residing in the forehead of the Devronian, and a matching one down on the center of his stomach.

"Looks like a pair did you in at the end mate", he commented brashly as Hoti came up behind him with a motion towards a female figure in the corner who was holstering her firearm, and must of been the marksman for the head shot. "Well make sure that our friend gets a bottle of whatever she's sporting, and a invitation to dine with us over in the corner lounge", Kell addressed with a slight sarcastic emphasis on the word friend to his first mate who gave him a quick nod before moving off to do as he was ordered leaving the smuggling captain to be fawned over by a few of the more presumptious females in the cantina. "And Hoti make it worth her wild if she plays hard.......let her know she's going to be in the company of the dashing Kell Grashton", the Munnilisnt born smuggler added with a hearty laugh as he drapped his arms over a few choice looking females moving towards the corner lounge his pockets jingling with his winnings, and his mind far from what had just transpired a few moments earlier.

Tags:John, and Nicci

24. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007

Hours had passed since everyone had been roused. Bags had been packed and farewells exchanged. The ARC?s had geared up and checked, then rechecked gear. Tracyn and Prudii had prepped the transport that would bring Mark Coleman and his crew off planet once the deed was done. Bags were packed and ready to go.

Right now Sergeant Shadow and his clones watched the Security Office from different angles. Tallus was sitting at a café across the street. Which was strangely void of people today. The only occupant of the entire building was Tallus who sat with one leg casually crossed over the other sipping leisurely on a cup of a warm chocolate drink. His techno-specs were on and they continually scanned movement in the building across from him. He counted 25 or so people inside, it was hard to tell because some kept moving. He lowered his cup from his lips onto a saucer held in his other hand and licked his lips.

?What does it look like Ca??

The comm cracked in his ear.

?Same as before, no change. Secondary objectives are underway.?

Tallus took another sip from his cup before zooming in on the x-rayed building.

?Percentage??

?Sir, Secondary objectives are 75% complete. We should get a reaction here momentarily?

5 troopers exited the building in resplendent white pristine armor. The piled into one of the security speeders parked out front of the building, hit the sirens and were speeding off in the direction of the bakery. A minute later more troopers got into separate vehicles and sped off in opposite directions. This process happened two more times as calls came in for various reasons. Pulling more bucket heads away from the office.

?Sir, secondary objectives complete. We care clear to move.?

The cup hit the saucer once more and was placed gently down on the table top. Tallus stood.

?Ok. I will see you inside. Commence infiltration boys. Traycn??

?Around the corner Sarge. I am on you.?

Shadow walked across the street with purpose, before he looked up he heard clicking steps next to him. Tracyn was walking in step with him with a large black case in his right hand, ARC armor shining in the sun.
    ?Ok boys? you know what to do. No witnesses on their end. But no harming civilians.?

The doors slid open and a haggard looking reception officer sat at the desk in his imperial grey uniform. He looked up and was a bit surprised.

?Can I help you gentleman? I was unaware that we had ARC troopers still in circulation?. Or that any were being brought here. ID card and ID number please.?

Two pistols were pointed simultaneously at his forehead. One slug thrower, one blaster. One from Tallus, the other from Private Tracyn.

Tracyn spoke in a smug tone, all of them did when addressing imperials.

?Will these do??

The sound of broken glass and blaster fire sounded from further in the building. Tracyn lugged his case around the desk and passed the officer at the desk. Who now had his hands up.

?What is going on? Is this a security exercise??

Tallus snapped back into soldier mode. It was an instant transition from normal humorous Tallus Shadow, to Sergeant Tallus Shadow. It was almost noticeable to the naked eye.

?Sorry mister. Training is over with.?

BLAM

Tallus holstered his sidearm and walked around the desk. He pressed a few buttons on the console that the man had been sitting behind and the front door locked from the inside.

?Ok boys we have a few minutes to pull this off before the distraction is going to be seen for what it is. Lets get it done. Status report.?

?Private Mirshe, slicing the mainframe door.?
    ?Private Prudii, securing inner compound room by room.?
    ?Private Tracyn, moving to release current prisoners and keep them in one area.?
    ?Corpral Ca, setting explosives at structural integrity points throughout the building.?

?Ca patch the controls for the detonation of your explosives to every member of the squad and also into my detonator. Frequency control code 55498201.?

?Already done Sir.?

?Mirshe status on the doo

25. MCPO_John_117

Nov 5, 2007
    IC: Mr. Gray

He had been watching her for the last hour. From the time she walked to when she shot the Devronian Sabacc dealer. Now she was seated at a table with the human that was the Devronian Dealers original target.

He made his way over to them now, and sat down uninvited.

"I have a job proposition for you two."

They both looked at the older man, their skepticism was very apparent as they looked him over. His skin was black as night and he was scared from bald head to booted toes, like he had tangled with a grenade and lost, his right hand was obviously a droid replacement. He wore a old flight suit that bespoke poor spacer.

The man tossed two coins on the table, and watched their reactions change dramatically. The two coins were inlaid with Aurodium, and their value was at fifty thousand credits each.

"I trust I have your attention?"

Tag: Pullus, Nicci

IC: Captain Fredrick

The Pledge hung in deep space, its recovery operation now complete.

"Helm set course for the arranged meeting, and let me know when Flight Officer Myyrig gets to the bridge."

Fredrick retires to his Day Office as he waits. He composes a report of the events of the past few days to submit to the council.

Tag: Endor, Yuul, D_Z

OOC: Yuul D_Z when you get to the coordinats the Pledge will meet you, Rp them already there or getting there after you, I don't care which.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.